Transformers Thread

Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@trashboat  
Beast Wars: Uprising takes an interesting approach to BWII Galvatron.

G1 Galvatron was vivisected and used to create the G-Virus that causes bots who are infected turn into the mad tyrant which is what happened to one poor Cop-Tur.
Prof.NightJack
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
@trashboat  
I think it was a ministration thing.  
A toy catalog for BWII game a short bit of info of him having a connection to BW Megs, as in that fought over how to how to go about galactic conquest, and how Galvatron has his brother Megastorm.  
Somthing you can get cleared up with this image.  
full  
And that the kanji for the the names of any thing with the name Mage- would in part be メガスト.
Darth Prime
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

I never picked up the last Blitzwing figure because well it had some problems to put it mildly.

But even with those aside I wasn’t crazy about the idea of G1 Blitz having Animated-esque three faces.

But with the prospect of a TR Blitzwing on the horizon I would love it if they come up two more Titan Masters based on TFA Blitzwing’s faces because the head swapping nature of this line really lines up with that.
WM-R
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations

@OptimusPrimevil

@Prof.NightJack

For the record, the words at the top of that Galvatron VS Megatron image says きさまの時代は終わりだ、メガトロン!! (Kisama no jidai wa owari da, Megatoron!!), literally, “Your time is over, Megatron!”

Of course, that was back when BWII was going to have the Beast Wars and BWII cast be contemporaries, rather than BWII happening long after the Beast Wars ended.
OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

honestly wasn’t expecting to see RiD skywarp, blurr and soundwave so early at the mall near me.

soundwave has lightpiping instead of a painted visor.

if arcee gets a RiD toy with beefier limbs than her prime toy, i’m going to start calling the line transformers RoIDs.
Darth Prime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

full

Please don’t go Full McIntosh on my TC I love you too much it’d hurt me so much.

full

Oh! So she is Flint’s daughter! Okay Barber let’s how you’re going to make that work.
trashboat

Professionally Depressed
Apparently there’s a Beast Wars Neo character that’s eerily similar to Naruto. (With the same VA even)
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Prof.NightJack

Isn’t he the guy whose toy is such a shellformer that you literally remove all the beast mode parts from the robot and reassemble the beast mode separately from the robot?

I heard that Big Convoy from the same series also had this…
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
That feel when the US will never have a proper Lio Convoy toy that isn’t a redecoed or repurposed Leobreaker toy…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide