Transformers Thread

WM-R
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations

@OptimusPrimevil

Last anyone heard of him was back during All Hail Megatron, if I remember right. Someone (Starscream?) mentioned that he’d traded some sort of info in return for getting his mobility back and then he went AWOL.

Of course, this was under the pen of that hack Shane Macarthy, so who knows what Sixshot’s been up to now. At least he didn’t get chucked into a black hole like Simon Furman considered doing.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Armada’s version of Laserbeak originally had a VERY different color scheme that appeared in some magazine scans:

full

I much prefer this version to the gaudy orange one we eventually got:

full
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Thinking about TR Fangry.

full

Kind of a missed opportunity for Hasbro to get the most out of their mold even if they didn’t give him wing accessories.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@OptimusPrimevil  
If you mean the one in the orange jacket maybe or Helix.

@WM-R  
InHumaniods missed me somehow. Transformers GI Joe Jem watched all those as a kid y’know as part of the Sunbow-verse but never saw a hint of InHumaniods only in like the last decade of my life have I even become aware of its existence.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide