Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Just finished Omori
God I want to hang myself better call Sunny and Basil then
@harasha456
Ok just finished the game and yeah sunny x Aubrey is by far the most supported in game ship but considering what you learn about Sunny and what he had done… I personally don’t know if I feel like Sunny should be dating anybody or if he’s even worthy of love
harasha456
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Cringemiester
@Commune
now it’s time for your second run through. when kel knocks on your door on the first day, ignore him and go back to bed for an entirely different route.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

🚙
@harasha456
Apparently you can visit Mari’s grave which I absolutely did not do in my playthrough. So I kinda want to replay the real life portions again…
Christ this game is meaty, no wonder it took a decade to release
Background Pony #623A
Maybe it’s just me, but when I played the first 2 Paper Mario games, unlike mainline Mario games, I felt like there were actual stakes.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
As someone not really into Mario, it seems to me that Paper Mario is the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon of Mario, especially for its emotional characters and stroies compared to the mainline.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
TBH I haven’t played “Sticker Star” or “Color Splash”, and even though I’ve owned “Origami King” since a month after it launched…I still haven’t beaten the first boss yet. The new battle system is stressing me out.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
Well I’m gonna be busy Friday, I got a movie (or two if one gets a rerelease at my theater), then I’m getting pizza and I’ll be playing “Princess Peach Showtime”, which I’ve got preordered on Amazon.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
GTA VI might be the only AAA game I’m looking forward to. I just hope my Ryzen 7600X and 4060 will be able to run it. If not, I can always upgrade by the time it comes to PC.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Steam has introduced a new family program in their beta. Up to 6 people can join a “Family” and has free access to each other’s library of games and dlc.
If everyone has a copy of a game then they can all play it at the same time. If any 1 person owns a copy, then only one in the group can play it at a time.
I just made one with my brother and already my list of games doubled with his added. He even had a few games I was planning on buying so hey this is great.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
Me watching a longplay of “CarnEvil”, and finding out how silly the villain’s plan is for the player: removing their brain to put into the head of a gorilla, which has machine guns for arms.
Commune

🚙
@harasha456
Honestly I would like to play the game again but I don’t need my mental state is strong enough to endure the other endings/routes
I got the “good” ending on my first try and that’s already devastating enough
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide