Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Did the prologue quests and Archangel. I decided to bite the bullet and buy the DLC missing from the Steam Deluxe edition from Origins, since one of the companion DLC is there. I hate EA pulling this shit.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
Played through Half Life 2 Episode 1 again, before starting Episode 2 again I just wanna say it’s definitely the weakest Half Life 2 chapter.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
I forgot to mention this, but I love that the shotgun in ME1 doesn’t have much falloff. Not a fan of how small a clip it has in 2 though.
Mikey
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Ayriana
By the way I highly recommend MMod for Half Life 2 and all its episoded, it’s an amazing weapons overhaul that makes the weapons look, sound and feel better to shoot. Even has some customizable settings, like projectile bullets, better AI for combine soldiers. (though gunships and striders are still hitscan, I hope they change that in a future update.)
Ping_chan
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Pretty soft for a Sony.
@Mikey  
That’s one thing that I have never got around to doing, was look up more mods for the Half Life series, ‘bout as much I got into was high resolution texture packs, custom maps and that one “play as a cat” mod, that was inspired by Alyx asking “what cat?” in the beginning of Half Life 2. It looks hella fun, you play as a cat that was due to be submitted for testing in the Black Mesa labs, but due to the combine invasion you break free and get to beat up head crabs using your paws, but I don’t remember if the mod was ever finished…  
Imma go look it up!  
Oya the mod is called Cat Life. It’s on moddb.
Ping_chan

Pretty soft for a Sony.
@The Equestrian Zodiac  
A Hat in Time is a really good game, only played it on the PC though, but I did buy a copy for my Switch, probably will lend it to my friend to try out on their Switch.  
I really look forward to if the devs will ever make a sequel to it.
Ping_chan

Pretty soft for a Sony.
Thanks to Steams Proton 4.11-11 including DirectX support, I’ve managed to get Fallout 4 working rather flawlessly under Ubuntu 18.04.  
Fallout 4 is one of the few games that if I can’t get working under Linux then I wind up going back to windows 10.  
But I am very happy that Valve has been doing a good job with their Linux client, because the list of things that I’m not happy with Microsoft doing regarding people’s privacy has only been growing every year.  
But since I’ve never gotten a mod manager for Fallout 4 working under Linux because of .NET issue, I had to manually create a new plugins.txt file to start listing my mods one by one…  
Oya and the script extender doesn’t work either, because it’s incompatible with how Steam for Linux handles the program files.  
Digging out and manually installing all of my favorite mods by hand isn’t that bad so far, but the See Through Scopes and Weapon Smith Extended 2 mods are a pain in the butt, even when using a mod manager, simply because they are built to maintain compatability with a stupid amount of weapon mods…  
And the last time I was trying to use Weapon Smith Extended, it was complaining about any weapon mod on its list of some 50 mods that it supports not being installed, and the only way to keep it happy was to install every one of its supported weapon mods, even the ones you don’t want added to your game…  
But it seems like a cool mod so I’ll try installing it again. 8D  
Right now my Fallout 4 data folder is at 40GB,I’m curious how big it will be once I’m done.  
Browsing through Nexus mods I notice that I still have quite a few more mods to download until I can consider myself done, oh well, I’ll have to continue once I get home from work.  
Oya if anyone is wondering if Fallout 5 will come out anytime soon, a blog I watched the other day was trying to figure out what Bethesda is doing with their projects, they will continue to devote resources to working on Fallout 76, they are still working on Starfield, they promised another Elder Scrolls game, so Fallout 5 might still be several years away.
Mikey
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Ayriana
@rdibp  
It’s pretty cool yeah~  
You can find others laying around some chapters.  
Also, I’m attempting the gnome achievement in Episode 2.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Recruited Mordin, told a human-hating bartender to fuck off, got a discount at every store in Omega through threats and persuasion, as well as the Citadel by being a massive sellout. Also did the crashsite DLC, and plan on dropping the game until I get the other DLC, and the other DLC companion quest.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide