Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Cyborg_pony  
You say “meh,” I say “cool.”

Besides, Tom Nook needs some love, considering everybody’s always portraying him as a greedy loan-shark, and such, when he honestly is very nice, and way more patient then any loaners IRL.

@Jarkes  
I kinda stopped taking Arlo seriously when he started doing things like that “Top Nintendo villains that should be permanently retired list,” which ironically included characters like Andross, and the Koopalings whom actually were retired for many years, and only came back in recent years, and whom fans begged to bring back.  
So honestly, his ideas of improving Nintendo are his own personal bias, and would just upset most Nintendo fans.

The only likeable thing about Arlo honestly is he’s a puppet.

@Meanlucario  
I see catgirls are still popular, though she probably brings a new meaning to them. lol
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Mikey

He’s not the guy who was ranting about “Sony fanboys”? Or is this the guy who kept talking about “how much Nintendo sucks nowadays” (among other things)?
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@09MurphyM  
That’s pretty much his avatar, he uses a Muppet style puppet instead of an animated or barely-animated character like most Youtubers.

Looks more like a cross between Grover and Cookie Monster to me.

@Jarkes  
I recall that oddball whom was paranoid that Sony fanboys were going to lynch him got upset, and left this site weeks ago.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Decided to do some quest in the starting town in Morrowind. I looked up how magic regens and now I wish I went with the sign that absorbs it from enemies. Oh well. I think I have a little over 450 gold, and that’s after buying heavy armor and hammers for repairing. I also loaded to before I sold the platter, since I learn that a quest increases the shopkeeper’s opinion of you when you do it. I also bought the cursed ring so that guy can go home and hunt down a murder for the reward money, a free home, and because he murdered someone. Sadly, an assassin interrupted my nap in my new home, so I had to leave town to sleep than returned to finish off the assassin.
TenaciousDreamer2nd

I was reading an article that said Nintendo didn’t have any plans to release a new version of the Switch in 2020.

I misread it as “Nintendo has no Switch plans for 2020.” Then after rereading I went, “Oh, okay, that’s less worrying news.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
WC3R has dropped to 0.9 user score average. Meanwhile, the two critic scores are 75 and 60. No idea why some people would be getting more stability than others… Though I think the pros might have been paid off or are just giving the game praise to save their hides, it’s hard to tell.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Hopped onto Morrowind. I found Tarhiel, the guy that dies when you approach him (I know I could have save him with a specific spell that I would need to make and he’s more useful dead), I took a hide to Balmora to deliver the package and start the Blades Trainers quest for the free stuff (including a free Steel Cuirass and Helm, which I wish I knew beforehand). After talking to the ones that give me stuff when I’m level 1, I went back to Seyda Neen and went to the Samarys Ancestral Tomb for exp and loot. I even took the ashes because I question my morality. I read that there’s a fire dagger and some gold in a tree truck on the wiki, but couldn’t find it or it was too tall for me to look into. Now, the fun question: Factions, and which will hate me for joining which faction.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

the general rule is imperial factiosn and most of the dunmer factions don’t get along, but you can easily overcome this by joining them all, except great houses which are a 1 per game deal,
Thanotos Omega

@Meanlucario  
yep, even the imperial cult and tribunal temple can be done at the same time, but you can only join one great house, if you only care about game play i recommend Telvani since it gives the best rewards even if you aren’t going pure mage thanks to giving a deadric curriass and greeves with permanent feather 50 enchants,
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide