Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Ping_chan
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Pretty soft for a Sony.
@[Ω]  
I think I will be happy with it if I can have a purely free play experience, where I can keep starting over in random places with a different starting load out and just free play and explore at my own pace.  
I also hope it plays well on a ultra wide monitor.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I hopped onto DA:O to get the Traps are a Girl’s Best Friend quest out of the way and to free up my inventory, and learned how exploitable it was once I realized that you gain money that makes up for buying the materials. I leveled up three times, and had over 80 gold on my. I went on a recipe spending spree, as well as buy the talent book and inventory increase from the camp store. Now my character is set up to tackle the DLC when I feel like it. For now, I’m in the mood for Mass Effect.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
I completely forgot about the elcor. I cracked up when I watch them talking about one of them having their job and reputation at stake.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Just got off of ME1. I think I did everything on the Citadel before leaving the first time, and picked up all the quests I could. I plan on getting the final member of my squad first, than doing sidequests.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide