Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #CB88
-Rare died after it was bought by Microsoft;  
-Bioware died after that mess of Mass Effect Andromeda;  
-After years of great games Bethesda has fallen with Fallout 76 and Wolfenstein Youngblood (and even Fallout 4 wasn’t really that greatness if I have to be honest);  
-Konami died after they mistreated Kojima and ended their partnership;  
-And now Naughty Dog after decades of MASTERPIECES died of an atrociius death of their own responsability;

I do wonder who will be the next one. Square Enix and Capcom could have joined the list but they saved themself at the last moment (although Capcom’s most recent game… well, wasn’t really great, mostly because of the unfaithfulness to the original RE3. The remake is still good in production values, but the fact they cut so many content from the original game just to rush it sucks). For the rest I don’t have any other big developers to be in bad situations at the moment.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@[Ω]  
So don’t get stuck on the pillars. I dunno what you’re doing but I literally did not have that issue.

@DerpyFast  
Oh yeah, that one took me a while to beat.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Background Pony #5F5A  
Nintendo- Adding item durability without meters, fanwork takedowns, not caring about their franchises other than Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, Kirby, Splatoon, Ninjala, Arms, Fire Emblem, and Animal Crossing except maybe a bit of leftover Metroid love and even then…
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Background Pony #5F5A

…The RE3 remake wasn’t THAT unfaithful. The original game was pretty short too. On the other hand, since the RE2 remake actually expanded on a few things it’s a little odd that the RE3 remake didn’t do the same.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Ayriana
@[Ω]  
How the hell are you getting stuck on the pillars? Again, I didn’t have that issue period. I’m just saying maybe change up your strategy. Lower the difficulty. As Glim said Half Life has never been balanced on Hard.  
What part of the fight are you on anyway? Still the first section?
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@[Ω]
How the hell are you getting stuck on the pillars?

I dont freaking know, it just happens. The physics on this game are not entirely perfect. Before the March update, the Gonarch fight was very unbalanced and there were many bugs that could kill you in one hit. Even the devs said there are still some buggy unbalance stuff to fix today with Gonarch.
Background Pony #CB88
Uh… why you look at that… Street of Rage 4’s reviews are a lot better than I expected.
Background Pony #CB88
Now there is a really nice triad of modern sidescrolling beat’em up on all the platforms (Fight’n Rage, River City Girls and Street of Rage 4). As a fan of the genre I have to say, this is a very juicy pack (especially since all of them are quite different).
Background Pony #CB88
@Jarkes  
The problem is that the removed content from the original material.

@Wiimeiser  
While I’m the first to say that Nintendo is known for being too gelous of their franchise (and what they did with the Dreams thing is a good example)… that’s not enough, because they’re still doing good games.
Background Pony #CB88
@Jarkes

They removed the only other boss fight there is in the original game other than the Nemesis (the giant worm) and most importantly they removed the whole clock tower section, one of the most symbolic parts of the game (and the way they removed it: basically after you complete the section that comes before that one there is a mere black screen with written “a few hours later…” and then there is the part that comes afterward). The cuts are not small here. That’s why people are upset. Even so, I personally think that what Naughty Dog did considering their record, is far graver than what Capcom did….
Background Pony #CB88
@Jarkes

Not as bad as killing off your favorite main character and then forcing you to play as the guy who killed him for the rest of the game…
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Dammit, I hate how my laptop can barely run most GameCube games even with the most recent version of the Dolphin emulator…
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Wiimeiser  
@Background Pony #5F5A  
Yeah, honestly Nintendo’s not that bad, and in fairness, they actually are making a new Metroid, and there’s not enough fan demand for a new F-Zero, or StarFox. (Especially, after Zero/Guard kinda bombed, we should be happy Nintendo is letting Ubisoft keep StarFox alive.)  
It’s also a li’l unfair to compare”Arms,” as that’s a pretty new game, and other then the SSB announcement, there hasn’t been that much “Arms” love lately, so if anything, that series needs more advertising too. (And being one game, it’s not even a “series” yet.)

Ninjala is third-party actually, while Pokémon, and Fire Emblem are made by second parties, so Nintendo’s not really in charge of them. And it’s not like they can make a new EarthBound without Itoi, (whom doesn’t wanna make a new one) so it’s understandable why some series like that are kinda dead, and nobody is really begging for a new “Clu Clu Land.” (Wouldn’t mind a new sidescrolling Excitebike though.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide