Video Game General

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Did you know that Digimon World Dawn and Dusk on the DS were actually part of the Digimon Story series in Japan? I guess they figured that the Digimon World name was easier to sell…

I think Cyber Sleuth is the first Digimon Story game to actually be released here with the Digimon Story title…
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
I just noticed on an image one the DLC icon and the suspend screen for the game, they edited Sistermon Noir’s colors…  
She’s not the black and white of the nun look, made the cat ears on her hood more rounded, and it seems she is now called “Sistermon Ciel”.  
Her color scheme is now the same as Sistermon Blanc but with baby blue in place of pink.

And I just read that they are not available at all in EU, there are in the US version but with the edit to Noir, and clearly unedited in the JP version.
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
@Meanlucario  
That’s why I find it odd.  
I mean if that is the reason it’s not in the EU version okay, but the US version being edited is a little odd given they are still clearly based on nuns.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Apparently there’s an unobtainable chest in the old man’s hut, the Sheikah Sensor can locate it, but it’s not there…
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
@Wiimeiser  
Did you get the warm doublet from the old man?  
If so then it’s just a bug that the sheikah sensor is locating it, as the cheat is stored under the map until you do somthing that makes the old man just leave it there in the chest.  
The chest is only meant to show up if you do the final shrine of the great plateau and didn’t get the warm doublet from the old man before.
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
@Meanlucario  
Well the thing about this game is you have some that you can take a number of paths to get to the same digimon, and for some you need to de-digivolve a mon to build up certain states, and it tells you the requirements for eatch digivolve so the list is more a quick reference so you don’t have to keep going back to the “digi-lab” to check.  
But still you don’t need a guide to find this info, it just makes it a little faster as you can have it up in front of you as you work on the digimon.
gingerninja666

Kaze ni Nare
Xenoblade actually has a tactical use of fanservice that’s well done I think.

Having the prerequisite hot springs scene with the girls be used to set up something physical about one of the main characters, where there’s a reason for that part of her body to be exposed and where only certain other characters would be around to naturally see it. A character who would be inclined to keep it a secret.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG

@QuasarNova
Well, now I really want to play Hacker’s Memory.

watching my brother play a bit

yeah it’s a grindfest, but you want those evolutions so much, you strap on full gimp and proceed to do what needs to be done

Digimon has gone the pokemon route

@PonyPon  
@Meanlucario
I tried that one where the mons have weapons.
Was quite unimpressed with that one.

All games after the first 2 digimon world are hit n miss, mostly miss
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
@QuasarNova  
>Digimon has gone the pokemon route

You clearly have no idea that grinding for evos is somthing Digimon has always had, it starts as digital pets with fighting states.  
And there is more to it then with pokemon, so no, it didn’t go the pokemon route, it is still going it’s own route.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Okay, we're impressed

You're looking at a thread with over 200,000 posts in it!

For various reasons, we'd like to ask you to start a new topic.