We need to elect users to keep this forum in check.

NoBronyInParticular

@ghostfacekiller39  
And hopefully a vote for more saucy posts of anime girls?

@Crystal Neighybánya  
Exactly. When you go out and declare that you are even considering supporting a person who has been criticised to the point of unironically being compared to the likes of Hitler and Kim Jong Un by numerous people who share your political views, it would be miraculous if controversy didn’t erupt from it.
CogWeaver
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
A vote for me is a vote for making this thread more than just a string of silly “vote for me”s.  
We need Action! Business! Industry!  
A vote for CogWeaver is a vote for DerpWorks!
Dave33333
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
VOTE FOR ME because… We will make more freedom of posting in the RP forums! Allowing more user activity and restoration.

A vote for Dave is a vote for a better RP fourm!
The Green Meanie

Weapon: Paddle
Vote for The Green Meanie and I pledge to give you the right to post uploads, images, and forum posts, and to upvote, downvote, or fave the pictures of your choice!

A vote for The Green Meanie is a vote to not get your ass permabanned!

jk :D
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
Vote for Joey! Because I’m the only mod shitposting here who actually has a pony avatar!
The Green Meanie

Competition, eh? Time to move on from threats to mudslinging like a real politician!

@SocDev  
SocDev wants you to believe he’ll make Derpibooru great again. However just last year he claimed he ate babies and planned to destroy Derpibooru:  
full

@Joey  
That’s right! A mud pony avatar on a website named after a pegasus and colored after a unicorn. Can we trust this man who did so little research before running? No. No we can not.

Remember! A vote for The Green Meanie is a vote to not get your ass permabanned!
Dave33333
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
@The Green Meanie  
The Green Meanie has lost it, he is acting like Donald Trump with the performance of Jeb Bush…

I will make Derpi great again, and I will not slander and smash our candidates unless they go after me.

A vote for Dave is a vote for saving Derpi.
The Green Meanie

@Dave33333  
This just in. Dave33333 slanders your loving candidate The Grean Meanie moments before claiming he won’t slander other candidates. He’s also the Origami Killer:  
full

@Joey  
You see? Joey wants to censor and oppress your freedom of speech by insisting that his favorite pony is your favorite pony, while The Green Meanie wishes to foster freedom of expression… by not banning your ass!

Remember! A vote for The Green Meanie is a vote to not get your ass permabanned!
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
@ŽidovskiKrižar

This guy gets it.  
——————————————————————————  

We, Queen Mildgȳð I, request you to stop that silliness. your absence of serious discussion shows you are not prepared for democracy.

Also, any claims that we are only a pretender and not an actual ruler are patently false.
The Green Meanie

@Blossomforth  
This just in! Blossomforth now advocates the honesty and forward nature of The Green Meanie and show’s he’s not emotionally stable enough to be elected!

@Mildgyth  
Oh the scandal! Queen Mildgyth I found to be a false royal!  
This file photo shows that her wings and horn are FAKE!
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
@The Green Meanie

Queens don’t need to be alicorns. Princesses do, but Mildgyth is not claiming herself to be a princess. also, said photo only shows you how she knows to get down.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide