Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
According to Gallows and Anderson, they were supposed to show up on the debut episode of AEW Dynamite and turn on The Young Bucks. Their contracts were coming up and they were considering not re-signing. When WWE found out they were planning to debut for AEW, WWE offered them brand new contracts and an increase in pay.

So, the reason why they were released when they only just inked new deals last year is because WWE didn’t really want them. All they wanted was to make sure they didn’t show up on the first episode of AEW Dynamite.
Background Pony #145D
Crazy idea: What if the WWE Championship had a 24/7 rule, like the Hardcore Championship?
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I don’t think Paul Heyman is the reason why Gallows and Anderson were fired. When it comes down to it, Vince McMahon has the final say over which talent gets fired and which don’t. If Vince McMahon wanted Gallows and Anderson to stay in WWE, he would’ve put his foot down.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
If Dolph Ziggler was smart, he would’ve tied Drew outside so he would get counted out. He would’ve won the title had he done so.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide