Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
All Booker T said was that Naomi needed to work on her in-ring work. I don’t understand why people are acting like he shit talked her. Not all criticism is a bad thing. There is such a thing as constructive criticism.

People need to stop acting like Naomi is flawless. She’s very impressive, and I don’t think she’s a horrible wrestler, but that doesn’t mean she can’t improve her in-ring abilities.

Look at Booker T. It took him until 1997 or 1998 until everything with him finally clicked with his in-ring work. And even then, his best character work didn’t come until 2006 with his King Booker stuff.

I’m seeing a lot of people dismiss Booker T saying he doesn’t know what he’s talking about. But he has had many years in the business. I don’t understand why one wrestler can’t say another wrestler needs to up their game. It isn’t mean or malicious, it’s just stating one’s opinion. Booker T wasn’t being a dick. He’s just giving constructive criticism.
Background Pony #710E
Last Night was definetly one of the Best AEW Dynamite Shows I’ve seen!

A Nice Brawl in the Opener, a Entertaining MJF Squash Match, the Moxley/Allin/Cage/Starks Stuff is very Fine, the Falls Count Anywhere Tag Match was damn Fun, the Hangman Page, Kenny Omega & FTR Story is very well told & seeing Sammy Guevara back after the Main Event was a Fantastic Thing!

Next weeks Dynamite Show looks pretty Awesome on Paper, can’t wait for next Week yippie yay! :D

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
AEW accomplished something pretty impressive this week. In the demo of women 18 to 34, they managed to beat both Raw and SmackDown. This means AEW Dynamite had more viewers than either Raw or SmackDown in the women’s 18-34 demographic.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Looks like Summerslam is live in the PC this year so far two matches have been rumoured Orton vs Drew and Asuka vs Shayna Baszler
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I gotta say, I’m excited SmackDown is pushing guys in the singles picture that haven’t been pushed before or in a while. Not only is Gran Matalik getting a shot at the Intercontinental Championship next week, but Big E is finally getting a singles push.

I don’t think Gran Matalik is going to get pushed as a singles star for that long, as I think it’s only temporary to give AJ Styles a good title defense against someone he can beat, but I really hope Big E gets pushed to the world title picture. He is so good.

Big E hasn’t had a proper run in the singles division since he lost the Intercontinental Championship. He’s mostly been a tag team guy. But he has in my opinion the charisma and the in ring skills to pull off a full on main event run.

Could you imagine if The Fiend wins the Universal Championship and they do The Fiend Vs Big E for the title? I don’t think Big E would win that program, but if they play their cards right, Big E could become the #1 babyface on Smackdown.

In fact, mark my words. If Kofi Kingston remains injured for an extended period of time and The New Day remain on Smackdown and don’t end on back on Raw, Big E will win The Universal Championship come next year. I don’t think it will happen this year, but I could see him winning it maybe at next year’s WrestleMania.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
There is a rumor going around that SummerSlam this year will take place at a beach or on a boat.

A boat seems impractical, but I think setting up a ring on a beach could be a lot of fun. Probably be blistering hot for the wrestlers, though.
Background Pony #710E
Sky Sports Italy will have no longer Raw & Smackdown on their Channel, AEW Dynamite will be replacing those Abysmal WWE Main Roster Shows!

That’s Fantastic News, hopefully other Channels in Europe will follow & put an actual Quality Product over Lazy & Uncreative Garbage mhm! :D

#AEWDynamite #AEW #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide