1-second gif flooding?

kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I like how you and that other guy posted threads here to whine instead of politely voicing your concerns to me. Very mature.

I had no idea posting gifs would rustle enough jimmies to spawn two threads complaining about it. It’s almost unbelievable that anyone would complain about inoffensive pony images on a pony image booru. Really, I don’t know what the hell your problem is or why you only complain about gifs. I’m not flooding the booru. I space the gifs out as a courtesy. I haven’t been posting nothing but gifs for weeks either. I post a variety of stuff and I took a break of about a week before dipping back into the gif archive.
NostalgiaSchmaltz
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

I like how you and that other guy posted threads here to whine instead of politely voicing your concerns to me. Very mature.

Interpreting a valid question as “whining”. Very mature.

Really, I don’t know what the hell your problem is or why you only complain about gifs.

Because they’re pointless and random? Why exactly are you uploading them, anyways? I don’t see the point of spamming tons and tons and tons of random 1-second GIFs. What’s the deal? You’ve uploaded well over 100 of these random 1-second GIFs. Why?
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@NostalgiaSchmaltz  
Pfft. Pointless? Random? What, and a majority of images here are not? Or are images only pointless and random when you don’t like them?

You are whining. You are the only one whining. Everybody else likes the gifs.

You’re seriously asking why I upload pony images to a pony image booru? Figure that out yourself.
NostalgiaSchmaltz
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

@kleptomage  
Why exactly are you getting so defensive about this? I’m just asking why you’re uploading hundreds of randomly-cut 1-second GIFs from the show.

And no, the rest of the images are not “random and pointless”. Cutting out random 1-second segments from the show and uploading them here IS random.
kleptomage

@NostalgiaSchmaltz  
What part of “image booru” do you not understand?

There is no way to know what the next image posted on derpibooru will be. That’s called random. Every single image posted on derpibooru is random. If I was posting a load of gifs it would be less random because you could expect gifs.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide