Can somthing be does about the poster of shinta-girl stuff?

Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
It’s getting sick of it never being tagged right, it’s alwasy “shintagirl” and “shinta girl” with both on them all when posted when the oc’s tag is “shinta pony” and the artist tag is “artist:shinta-girl” and also never tagged with ‘spanish’, and the same thing for the preguntascootaloo post never beeing tagged ‘spanish’.  
I used to have spanish filtered but when most of them now show up for never being tagged by the uploader I see no point in doing that if I’m going to see them all anyway.
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
@Princess♠Molestia  
I only want to hide the Spanish tag, i have a bit of a history that make me get a bit of a headache when i try to find out what it’s saying, but if there is no Spanish in the image then I don’t care if I see it.  
So no I can’t do that if what i want to hide is never tagged when it should and the other two are a repeat problem that shouldn’t be a problem if the uploader would look at the tags on the other images.
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
@dt  
You didn’t read what I put, did you?  
It’s how the uploader never tags it with the one i was filtering so I have to always see it.  
A filter is pointless if what you are filtering ISN’T TAGGED!
Soufriere

Sunset Shimmer Fan
@Prof.NightJack  
“shinta-girl” is the artist, “shinta girl” is when she draws herself, “shinta pony” is her adorable OC.

That’s what I’ve been doing when fixing tags on her stuff. And yes I always make it a point to tag “spanish” if it hasn’t been already. Anything that isn’t OEL (originally English-language) needs to be tagged with what language it is in. Sadly, I can’t always be around to fix lazy tagging.

I renew my futile call to restrict uploading to registered users, but I know that’ll never happen.

If the lazy tagging irritates you, you can fix it. It’s easy!
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
@The Twelfth Doctor Whoof  
I am fixing the tags too, but I still think something should be done about the uploader that seem to not even be trying to tag it right.  
And I know who the artist is, i know the tag for when she draws herself, and the name of the oc, but it seem the uploader dose not.  
Have i made the point I’m trying to make clear?  
It’s about an uploader not even trying, and don’t give be any bull about “maybe the uploadr doesn’t understand because of bla bla” the uploader even put an English translation in the descriptions, something not on the source pages, if the upload takes the time to do that then they can take the time to learn the proper tags.
Background Pony #4B9F
Since the uploader insists on not tagging properly and the mods don’t want enforce the proper tagging, i guess they could at least merge the tags that @Prof.NightJack mentions to solve the issue if the uploader keeps tagging the way he is doing.
Background Pony #4B9F
@Background Pony

Also i’m not sure why is so hard for the mods to understand the point that @Prof.NightJack is making, i thought it was pretty clear.  
If the uploader keeps miss-tagging in a regular basis, it seems reasonable to want to fix this.  
Oh and an easier way to solve the issue, maybe the mods could just message the uploader and inform him that he is been using the wrong tags.
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
Whoa BP, how about fuck you.

Let me spell this out clearly. The uploader is autisitic. Not 4chan lel autuism, but actually legitimately clinically autistic. I’ve spent dozens of hours correcting his mistaggings, so fucking excuse me if every few days I decide to take a short break and assume the community will pick up the slack without bitching like a bunch of babies.
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Prof.NightJack  
This specific uploader already has several implications set up just for him; I don’t know how many to do anymore. Shintagirl has art done by other artists, and if there’s one thing I know is that the little “check for tags because of implications!” warning is largely ignored, meaning artists would go untagged because people would see an artist tag and assume it’s correct.
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
@The Smiling Pony  
Well at lest make it so it adds the Spanish tag automatically, it wouldn’t bug me as much as then I can go back to filtering out Spanish, as I pointed out I removed it as the shintagirl images would pop up to much that it was pointless to filter it when I would still see it with any other image with the Spanish tag being rare.
The Smiling Pony

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Prof.NightJack  
Something needs to be done about thousands of things.

The guy is (generally) using the right system tag, and I go through every other day to make sure the artist tags are right. Outside of permabanning him or adding implication/alias rules that won’t apply half the time and need even more cleanup, there’s nothing to do.
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
@The Smiling Pony  
At the lest you have to admit that he tags it with both ‘shintagirl’ and ‘shinta girl’ on them all it POINTLESS, so you could do something so both tags are not there all the time(like how someone can put ‘princess luna’ and ‘luna’ and it’s just the one tag).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide