derpibooru's badges

TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@The Smiling Pony  
Ah, that makes more sense, by which I mean “any sense at all”; I’m just used to calling an image comment section a “thread”, that’s what made this sound like such a horrid idea. I was wondering why in the hay-hole you would openly court duckery by dangling a fancy badge that could be got by pissing off a lot of people with a troll image.
Background Pony #26D7
@TexasUberAlles  
Still, forum topics have same problem. Take this topic, for example. I opened it, but it doesn’t matter who opened it, because if someone else opened it, it would still have same amount of posts. It becomes just matter of speed.
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Background Pony #0C52  
For some “pressing issue” topics, yeah. I guess the badge would be more for “wow, this is an interesting discussion I didn’t think we’d have here”.

Also I ain’t going anywhere near the RP forum. That place terrifies me. Truly.
And Brother I Hurt People
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Squirrel - "Is there a badge for being an oblivious fuck?"
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Thread Starter - /dis/the-cringe-thread
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@The Smiling Pony

Threads that qualify:

(Just so you know, that badge is gonna apply to a lottttttt of game threads…)

Person Above You

Time Wasting

Fetishes

Video Game General (It’s an anon, dunno if it still applies if it was a user who decided to post anonymously or not).

Gamergate Discussion

Waifu Thread

We Can Only Talk in Pictures

Smash Bros

Pokemon Thread

Horseplay

Some OPs might be dead.
ZippySqrl
HARD WERK - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art and really hates Applejack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Lady's Wink -
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Tired Artist
@And Brother I Hurt People  
That “person above you” thread got MAAAAAAJORLY derailed, and has been derailed for like 3700 pages e.e  
I think it’s a good thing I don’t participate in the forum beyond these site & policy threads, I feel like my IQ would plummet if I did.
And Brother I Hurt People
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Squirrel - "Is there a badge for being an oblivious fuck?"
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Thread Starter - /dis/the-cringe-thread
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@zippysqrl

Meh, I don’t see the harm in it.

That’s actually one of the major reasons I love this site. Other mods at other sites want to keep everyone on a stringent line when it comes to discussion, which ends up limiting what you can say, do, etc, and give heavy punishments for the tiniest violations. Now, if an episode thread became majorly derailed, I can see why a mod might want to step in. But on something like general, if everyone is okay with the disruption…why break up the fun?

I don’t really know why your IQ would go down. I’ve had some fun discussions on those forums that I would have never had if not for the forums. though i do miss the spontaneous image RPs old Derpibooru was wont to spawn
deactivated5e866ccc

@zippysqrl  
Derpibooru’s fourms in a shellnut.  
General Discussion is the equivalent to /b/.  
Art Chat is pretty tame, but also full of people trying to get people to draw crap for them for free.  
Episode Discussion is really nothing special.  
Fanfiction and Roleplay is like being on /mlp/  
Site and Policy is tame, yet not that active.
Clover the Clever
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <@CloverTheClever> I'd pay to see Carcer in a fursuit
Always Codes Drunk - It explains a lot
From the Night - I have technically banned myself a bunch of times...
Since the Beginning  - User number zero

Lord and Saviour
@JP
At risk of stating the obvious, the badge is exactly what it seems like.
Xena told me about a vulnerability(Please don’t hurt me for linking this Clover), I made a proof-of-concept, then Clover fixed it and deployed. (That deploy was the cause of yesterday’s downtime as well, btw.)

Actually, the downtime was unrelated. Out-of-the-blue crash of our main database server. A fix for the crash is in the next version of the server but it isn’t out yet, as it’s pretty rare so hasn’t been triaged as a hotfix. Oh, and I updated nginx and the config file rules had changed a little, which I failed to spot for 5 minutes…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide