derpibooru's badges

Mad Black
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@McGack  
As far as I can tell your first comment was on 10th of November 2012. (You can tell per mouseover over the comment were it say 2 years ago.)  
Ponibooru shutdown was in late July 2012. So you missed the due date for the badge by a few months.
PwnyPony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

☀Welcome Princess Celest
@McGack  
Somewhere in this forum TSP The Smiling Pony received a list of Ponibooru users, if you ask and can somehow confirm you were on ponibooru like provide them with your user name or a screenshot of something maybe they might give you the badge.
Exhumed Legume
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Weirdo
@PwnyPony  
Though it should be noted that it wasn’t a list of users per se, but a compilation of comments made on PB and who made them.  
It’s really “only” confirmation for registered users who commented at least once while logged in, which is better than nothing but not complete by any means.
JP
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
@PwnyPony  
@Exhumed Legume  
Yes, I made a list of all non-anons on Ponibooru who in some way publicly left a “sign” of their existence (in other words: wrote at least one comment, faved at least one image, or uploaded at least one image). I sent TSP a copy of that list, but I don’t know if he or any of the mods did anything with it.

And yes, “McGack” is on that list, I just checked.
Exhumed Legume
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Weirdo
@BigMax  
[
The user list for PB is completely lost, afaik eco never published it to start with and all the PB mirrors and grabs lack it.
](/meta/derpiboorus-badges//post/555121#post_555121) Maybe you could read between the lines that Eco hasn’t been reached for comment, but ultimately an “official” PB member list just doesn’t exist – to the best of our knowledge, at least – for whatever reason.  
Probably no-one thought to make a backup to begin with – it’s not like anyone would’ve anticipated a need for one two full years after the site went down.
Clover the Clever
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <@CloverTheClever> I'd pay to see Carcer in a fursuit
Always Codes Drunk - It explains a lot
From the Night - I have technically banned myself a bunch of times...
Since the Beginning  - User number zero

Lord and Saviour
Eco is MIA, yes, and we never thought to ask for it when he was around.

Also, we’d have been asking for a user list - if anyone asked for Derpi’s user database I’d tell them to fuck off. That’s information stored in confidence, not public, and plenty of people use Derpibooru without ever commenting or faving or posting in the forums (or do everything as-anon), so publicly disclosing the mere existence of their username is a violation of their expectation of privacy when using the site.

So we probably wouldn’t have gotten it if we’d asked for it and with good reason.
JP
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
@Clover the Clever  
So that’s why our profile page URLs are hashes (I guess), not actual usernames like PB had. If you want to see what someone does, you have to find a clickable link.

Nice to see so much privacy these days. If Derpi supported two-factor authentication, it would be more secure and private site than the banking site I use.
BigMax
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Clover the Clever  
That’s a little different, maybe, because Eco designated Derpibooru as Ponibooru’s heir.  
But I get the point. It’s not like Derpibooru actually needed for Ponibooru’s user list, and while people may have agreed to Ponibooru’s terms of use, they might haven’t done the same with Derpibooru, so handing the list to you wouldn’t have been correct. Let alone for a funny but ultimately silly thing like a badge.

On the other hand, if someone had some kind of public activity on Ponibooru, their presence on PB has been made… public, duh, so they can’t complain if they get the badge here.

@JP  
I thought a user search was in development?
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
Eco designed Derpibooru as Ponibooru’s heir
wut  
eco had nothing to do with derpi, despite us asking him to, until a week before Read Only. And I imagine much of that was simply to reduce drama and people freaking out at him.
Clover the Clever
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <@CloverTheClever> I'd pay to see Carcer in a fursuit
Always Codes Drunk - It explains a lot
From the Night - I have technically banned myself a bunch of times...
Since the Beginning  - User number zero

Lord and Saviour
@JP  
2FA isn’t supported because I haven’t gotten around to it. It’s genuinely useful for securing more sensitive accounts like admin/mod accounts, giving it to users is just a nice side-benefit. Implementing it is fairly trivial.
barbeque
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Thread Starter - Tag alias request thread
Artist -
Bronze Bit -

@Clover the Clever  
I’m not sure if this relates to 2FA (prolly not necessarily) or whether this would activate hard mode, but having the ability for multiple API keys (with which you cannot change any vital account settings, and delete keys if your laptop gets stolen or something) might be nice. Or at the very least be able to request a new one.  
Hum, this should probably be in Feature Suggestions and not here…
Background Pony #26D7
If this “2 Factor Authentication” is SMS-login/register, the answer is huge NO. I never going to disclose my cellphone number to some third-party site, such as derpibooru, twitter, facebook, vk and another sites that has nothing to do with government.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide