derpibooru's badges

trashboat

Professionally Depressed
I still don’t have a badge. What are you Doing TSP? Don’t you know that if I don’t have a badge, The Ultra guard can’t fight the aliens?
VladimirMacHolzraum
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Artist -

I’m of the mind that semi-grimdark should contribute towards the Fine Arts badge since most of that stuff is relatively tame. Though I guess it’s not too big of a deal since there are only 300 or so qualifying images in that category compared to the over 36,000 under the current query.

I also just realized that under the current query, semi-grimdark, grimdark, and grotesque images still contribute to the fine arts badge as long as they are also suggestive. In the end, it’s a pretty small number of images, but there’s a high percentage of weird fetish stuff.

I guess it’s up to you guys whether or not this actually matters, I just thought I’d point it out.
VladimirMacHolzraum
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Artist -

I still think there should be a “No Shitposting” badge for not having any uploads below a certain threshold score (while also having more than a certain number of total images so it doesn’t just go to everyone who doesn’t upload).
MegaHerts
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
Artist -

@Albus Fahrenheits  
Aww, let’s not be mean to downvoted-to-hell pictures

Yeah, some things are insulting in one or more ways but I believe that the really ‘bad’ images are still a good part of derpibooru. If you’re the sort to have a minimum score filter, there are others who will get a good laugh out of the weirder things that is shared on the booru
barbeque
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Thread Starter - Tag alias request thread
Artist -
Bronze Bit -

@VladimirMacHolzraum  
*looks at the 3 super-low scoring drama highresdupes*  
*looks at the 1000+ other uploads, 75% of which have a score greater than 50*

So, because I care about having a proper resolution of things, be it drama or not, I guess I can’t get the “No Shitposting” badge (which semi-implies I did at some point have shitposts)? Not that I really care about badges in the way that I’m going to come up with badges that not-so-incidentally apply to myself, but the point still stands. A one-time event (like cough people abusing image mergers on the justin bieber pic cough) would make you illegible for a badge.
MegaHerts
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Artist -

About the image merging thing. When an image is merged, does it always have to be merged into the newest image index? We could add an option to merge images, but have a choice of whether to keep it as the older or newest index depending on the image
DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
@MegaHerts  
As far as I know the mods can merge an image either way. If a higher-rez version is uploaded the old one is merged into it, while if a poorer version is uploaded it’s merged into the old one.
MegaHerts
Artist -

@DanielTepesKraus  
I don’t mean merging into the older or newer one.

I mean, let’s say we have image #600 that is a better version of image #500

We can avoid needless bullshit if you can keep #600, but save it into #500. As it is, I am kinda sure that if you keep #600, it is always merged as image #600 instead of #500, so it gets bumped as if it was a recent image
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide