I am ANTI-CENSORSHIP. Change my mind.

Frosku
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Vox Exercitus
@YourPalWaver  
When I said that I wasn’t talking death penalty, I mean in general, the fact that a suspect is guilty or has a criminal history doesn’t warrant an extrajudicial killing. I am against the death penalty too.
Background Pony #D7E5
@YourPalWaver  
At this point, sprinkling direct and precise insults on top of clear, logical arguments somehow seems like the only option left to hopefully drill the points home through their thick skulls, because that really is where they are at right now, although I do understand where you’re coming from.
YourPalContrail
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

high altitude cloud pone
@Background Pony #D7E5

Not at all. How do you think people are going to react to that. I mean look at the last election where if you where on the right then you where called a “freak,” “youre evil” “youre a racist” “youre stupid,” “youre a basket of deplorables.” Paied absolute dividends innit? When has anyone been pursued by being insulted or labeled?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide