New Design Announcement - Discussion and Suggestions

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@theawesomeguy98201  
OH HECK YES. BACK WHEN THIS WAS ONE OF THE FEW HANDHELD IT WAS THE PERFECT “GOING TO THE BATHROOM FOR A BIT” FRIENDS.

@Selaphiel  
ME TOO. I’M STILL A DEVOTEE OF THE MOOF, AND STILL BLEED SIX COLORS.

HAPPILY, THE DERPIBOORU MOD CHIP AND THE APPLE/ADOBE CHIPS COHABITATE IN MY BRAIN WELL.
Jonny Manz
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am who I am
@Silent_Witness  
Oh shit, that I have to see

Also, could you send me another couple hundred AOL CDs? My collection just dipped below 1000 the other day, and I’m worried that I might actually run out someday.
Lilith.Stellaris

Dear Gods, please change it back! Seriously, I for one much preferred the previous theme! I had it all to matchh Luna and Nightmare Moon too… Not cool. And seriously? A radio 24/7? sigh IF you have to add it to the website, just PLEASE add an on/off button to it too.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide