Viewing last 25 versions of post by Darkest Lunar Flower in topic Report site bugs here

Darkest Lunar Flower
Luna - For Patreon supporters
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Bronze Bit -
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Depart peasants
I tried checking to see if anyone else had reported it but I don’t see anything so:

When I click “last” on "[this":](/tags?page=21) page. It has an error, every single time. I don’t think this is supposed to happen, but I don’t know. It seems pretty random, so I guess it would not bother many people. :p

Edit: I played with it even more and it won’t let go past page 40. 41+ it just completely gives up.
No reason given
Edited by Darkest Lunar Flower
Darkest Lunar Flower
Luna - For Patreon supporters
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Bronze Bit -
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Depart peasants
I tried checking to see if anyone else had reported it but I don’t see anything so:

When I click “last” on "this":/tags?page=21 page. It has an error, every single time. I don’t think this is supposed to happen, but I don’t know. It seems pretty random, so I guess it would not bother many people. :p
No reason given
Edited by Darkest Lunar Flower