Report site bugs here

Hericks

Not so much a but I noticed a little mix-up with the tags:

The episode “Yakity-Sax” is episode #18, not #14, it was leaked early  
And the episode “A Matter of Principals” is episode #14, not #15  
Doing a quick google search will verify this.
Hericks

@Derpy Whooves  
But that is incorrect information  
check here  
and here , here  
to verify the correct number sequence for the episodes. There are other sources as well that verify this

The Equestria Daily links seem to not be working for some reason, but you can just click on “upcoming episodes” under the News tab on their site to see the list
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Hericks  
Are you saying that “Yakity-Sax” was not the 14th episode aired this season? As you noted, we’ve also tagged A Matter of Principals as spoiler:s08e15, because that’s when it aired - ignoring the production sequence number.

Either way, once the spoiler tags are deleted, that data will no longer be associated with the images - they’re just for the purpose of helping people spoiler episodes as they air.

[edit: Oh, I see the spoilers still exist as implications for the episode name tag even after the spoilers have been deleted … so they are still there, just not in the “tag cloud” on the image]
Hericks

@Derpy Whooves  
No that is not what I am saying, I am saying that your tags are not consistent with the actual episode numbers, and literally every other source, making it misinformation. It did throw me off for a bit, and I’m sure it is causing confusion among others as well, since the number sequence is indeed incorrect.

However you clearly are refusing to move on the matter, I was just trying to help out by pointing out the inconsistency.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Hericks  
The spoiler tags are for helping people spoiler episodes as they air.

They’re not documenting the order of production or other information that can be gotten from more authoritative sites.
.lk
Artist -

Hey i’m having a bit of trouble uploading images to my profile. Whenever i complete the setup to upload it and hit the upload button it whites out into a error page saying something like this “Error Page isn’t working”. Is this a bug, and how do i get around this I need help as I cant upload anything!
Binkyt11
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
Hi! I’m trying to upload this, but the page keeps on redirecting to a page where I have to do the Capatcha and takes me to a random image page. Plus, it doesn’t even upload the image.

The image in question is a SVG vector.  
full
Background Pony #2F71
Certain images I tried to upload from Tumblr using the fetch link method either gives me an error page or uploads it as a JPG when it was originally a PNG
Background Pony #2F71
Also, it seems trying to upload images using the RAW trick doesn’t seem to work anymore.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide