Report site bugs here

Background Pony #62CA
@mdashlw
Ah, yes, I forgot uploader_id and faved_by_id, my:hidden (they’re hidden, why would they need spoiling?) and the hashes (which TBH who’s going to use hashes?)
Funny that uploader doesn’t work; it’s accounted for in the spoiler JavaScript but the necessary property isn’t included with thumbnails and from looking at a few points in the file history, I’m not sure it ever was.
AFAIK, complex hide is handled server-side and complex spoiler is handled client-side, so that distinction is synonymous with what I said.
Yoshimon1
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

yay(){ yay|yay & };yay
I’ve found lots of images with broken external image embeds from Imgur in the description, like >>1993420, >>1824991, >>1772418. When I check the embedded images (if I can actually see the original url as the uploader), though, the embedded images are all still available. Is there a problem with the ext.derpicdn.net proxy? Did Imgur break something?
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@byte[]
Where exactly does it say that?
Also, I’m pretty sure it started with Fimfic when I used it for an illustration (the timing is too close for it to be a coincidence, then again I once saved at 33:33:33 in Okami) though it would have most likely reached this point by now anyway.
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Ciaran
Unless that’s something they implemented earlier today, it’s only certain websites? I’ve posted Imgrrr hotlinks on several other sites this week and they still show up even when logged out in a Private window.
ABronyAccount
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

@TexasUberAlles
I noticed a lot of imgur’s embed codes don’t embed anymore, but using the image URL directly (the file ending with .jpg or whatever) and slapping them between the other website’s preferred style of inline image tags still does. Which is how I’ve always done it anyway.
Background Pony #62CA
Within the “Updating/merging” section of a post’s “Report” tab*:
*When a post has dedupe reports, and you open the “Report” section of a post:
- if the dedupe reports are all closed, you have to also open the “Updating/merging” section
- if at least one dedupe report is still open, the “Updating/merging” section is open by default once you enter the “Report” section.
Background Pony #FC8C
whenever I try to upload anything I get a load of errors such as these:
Image side dimensions are larger than 32767 px
Image can’t be blank
Image size can’t be blank
Image width can’t be blank
Image height can’t be blank
Image mime type (video/mpeg) is invalid
Image duration can’t be blank
Image orig sha512 hash can’t be blank
I don’t think I have changed anything from the last time I uploaded anything, and I certainly don’t remember this, please help me
I’ve tried uploading mpg 1080/1920 and 1280/720 mp4 1080/1920 a png and I saw similar errors for all of them
HDPlayer

I recently switched from Chrome to Firefox and the site doesn’t seem to like that decision.
I’m having issues with images/thumbnails sometimes not loading at all, sometimes needing multiple refreshes to appear, sometimes loading very very slowly, and other times working perfectly fine.
i tried disabling all extensions and clearing the cache but neither worked.
the only thing i notice differently in the networking tool is that firefox sometimes throws a “NS_BINDING_ABORTED” error for every image and then requests them again (and either waiting forever or loading them all one by one very slowly)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide