tag: cow - changes request

Anonypony
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Hello there. First time poster on this board.

Anyway, it would seem anything related to cows is thrown into one big bag, while the content there is widely diverse.

Quick browsing shows that the tag is used in regard (at least if not more) to the following:

• Actual cows, be them anthro or show like.  
  • canon characters turned into cows (raricow for example)  
  • characters (pony/anthro/human) in a cow patterned outfit

I don’t have ideas for the former two, but I’d suggest (and if the idea is wise) to ask mods to apply the change site wide, that the latter be tagged as “cow suit” just like “bunny suit” is a tag of it’s own, rather that being tagged as “bunny”.

Apologies if it’s a wrong area or whatnot.

Sincerely  
    Anonypony
Background Pony #FCBC
Search  
“species swap, cow”  
“screencap, cow”  
“costume, cow”  
“Photo/real life, cow”

etc

the magic of searching multiple tags at once!

Funny how that helps, huh?
Background Pony #BA58
in added confusion to op,  
cowgirl and cow girl seems to be different.  
bunny suit tag seems to be mistakenly used for playboy bunny tag .

and in addition to above post, related tags:  
species swap,  
animal costume,  
animal/s
notusingthisanymoreImdonebye

@Background Pony #3EB8  
That does help with searching, but it’s not possible yet to use multiple tags for filtering. So if someone doesn’t like ponies turned into cows, but want’s to see cow costumes, it’s not possible to filter it like this.

afaik there is a cowified tag, but I’m not sure if it is used on every fitting image.
Background Pony #FCBC
@sammy0205  
Multiple tag filtering will be coming soon, as it currently stands, I don’t know how to help you. Seems more like it’d just to easy to search “Cow, costume, -species swap”

No of course that doesn’t help with filters or watched images, but honestly, species swaps with specific tags like ‘raricow’ could be hidden.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide