The Event: Aftermath

Poll results: Did you have fun during the event?

Yeah!
47.68% 739 votes
Indifferent
23.10% 358 votes
Mostly, with a couple of bumps
20.19% 313 votes
Not really, my experience was somewhat negative
6.26% 97 votes
This event actively ruined my entire week, never run this event again
2.77% 43 votes

Poll ended with 1550 votes.

CountDerpy
Countess Sweet Bun - For supporting the site
Countess Sweet Bun - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

NLR's Mom
I look at it this way. Everyone that participated is a hero in their own right, regardless of the badge we earned.
Except Flux, dude is a force of nature worthy of legends.
Posted Report
AlwaysTired
Latrodectus - For supporting the site
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Bug Enthusiast
Ah, damn. Now I’m even more annoyed I didn’t wait a day or two before uploading to actually get the 420/500+ points for the better badge. The solar supporter badge looks a lot blander than the guardian. A damn shame I was too enthusiastic about starting. Well, always next time
Posted Report
HazyFire
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Additionally, the following badges may be granted to exceptional players on both teams (e.g. those with Rank S, or artists who went above and beyond and drew art for the event) as per site staff discretion
How many drawn arts are considered deservable for getting those?
Posted Report
SDTwilan9X_
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Semidark Artist
@AlwaysTired
Yeah, the Solar Supporter badge is the only one I’d say is just okay. It’s not bad, it’s just… bland - sure, the Lunar Supporter badge isn’t that visually striking either, but at least it’s also shiny to make up for the fact.
Posted Report
AlwaysTired
Latrodectus - For supporting the site
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Bug Enthusiast
@SDTwilan9X_
It’s especially frustrating since I’ve got enough art I have commissioned that I could’ve gotten past the 500 point mark required… if I’d waited to post until after the point change. I did the math after and I couldn’t reach it after that. If it was just way out of reach or I only had a couple things to upload, I’d be sad it’s not shiny, but not much more. It was very much easy to reach, though, had I not jumped right in.
Hopefully I’ll be able to do more next time an event pops up like this, but I’ll be a lot more cautious about how much I upload off the bat
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide