this true?

Site and Policy » this true? Search Posts
Blossomforth
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Flexible - Bendy Pony

The Flexible One
To the best of my knowledge, no one on Derpibooru’s staff is a mod or janitor on /mlp/ or any other 4chan board. I only know of two people on our staff who even actively browse /mlp/, and neither of them has ever mentioned being staff on 4chan.
Blossomforth
Flexible - Bendy Pony

The Flexible One
Also, we don’t ban people for complaining about Derpibooru, even if they’re complaining on this site, let alone another site.

There is a difference between bringing up a legitimate complaint and spamming “mods are fags” twenty times a minute, though, which is where I believe the confusion stemmed from.
Background Pony #EBBA
@Luna  
its fucking glorious its the second time I’ve seen it, not same fagging just using same tor exit node again. Screncaping this shit hard. Denmark 185.129.60.131 is the one i usually come out off so otherfag is scandinavian too i presume?. love it.
Background Pony #EBBA
@Background Pony #D6A3  
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. where from? i be finnish. Also where do you start from. im starting from Romania 17612625210 before landing on denmark. never seen this happen before tbh.
Blossomforth
Flexible - Bendy Pony

The Flexible One
Glad to help, if you need anything else please feel free to ask.

Though if you don’t mind, please don’t post IP address. The one you posted is a known Tor exit node, so that’s fine, but where we’re based out of, posting IPs is a little bit iffy, law wise.

Also, if you’re interested, we do have an onion address too. more info
Background Pony #EBBA
@Background Pony #D6A3  
Norway fag. Starting at Liberia 197.231.221.210. There are two huge tor exit nods, one in Sweden and one in Denmark as far as I know. Also screening btw. I’ll upload later. bb
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: No longer relevant