Why couldn't I access the site?

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
I’m using another computer in my home right now. But on my main computer, I keep getting those “Problem Loading Page” screens. It says I don’t have a secure connection. Sometimes I could access the site for a while before it reverts back. Other websites work completely fine. It started happening only today.

Edit: I can access it at this moment, but it’s likely I’m going to get that dreading “Problem Loading” screen again.
Background Pony #70EB
The News Site says:

Hi all,

We’re seeing some issues caused by an update at our Certificate Authority affecting users of Firefox and HTTPS. We’re attempting to fix this and get everything ironed out but in the meantime you may want to try using Google Chrome or Internet Explorer.

Love,  
Clover

Strange that I myself haven’t had any issues on either of my operating systems and I’ve been using both Firefox and HTTPS the whole time.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
Has the issue been resolved yet? I heard some people using FF who had the same problem are able to access the site again. While I’m still not able to at all since this morning. Just need to know.
Background Pony #70EB
Okay as of a few minutes ago I finally started getting that issue as well (“that issue” if your problem came from the stuff reported in the news), and just simply switched my bookmark link to http instead of https - now everything’s just fine.

If anyone dislikes using a different browser then that is a way to get back in with Firefox.
JP
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
@SeraphimDawn  
To make sure the certificate hasn’t been revoked. For example, if the certificate authority messes up, or the private key is leaked, then the certificate can’t be trusted anymore and it gets revoked.

I don’t know why this affects only Firefox and Opera users. Wikipedia says Chrome and IE supports OCSP, but maybe they ignore its results.
JP
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
@SeraphimDawn  
Yes, once the situation clears, go back and re-check the OCSP setting. It’s a global setting, it disables the validation on every HTTPS site, not just Derpi.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide