Crazy Headcanons

Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Scrounge  
What makes that even better is I actually had no information on their father other than the fact that their parents are divorced and Silver Storm (the mother) remarried to Burnt Oak and had Stratus Wind.
Ansi-Marelina
Artist -

FREAKIN LOSER
The changeling leader can communicate telepathically with their drones to a limited extent  
It helps control/guide the drones  
And the stupid redesign of the changelings was shapeshifted, Thorax sent them an Mage of what he had in mind and they went with it  
Thorax figured the new look would make them more appealing/less scary to ponies

Maybe it become their new default look even tho they first shapeshifted because magic
Background Pony #63F6
Lyra is from Harry Potter universe, and related to Blacks. What? After all, she’s Lyra, not Lyre. Lyra, Sirius, Draco… It’s all makes sense now.
Background Pony #63F6
@RhodieNite  
Details? What species was Jesus? If Jesus had wings, would Christianity’s symbol be changed to six-pointed cross? God created alicorns? What differentiates outward appearance of Angels and Pegasi? Who are Jews? Griffons? Donkeys? Pony minority? What those religions say about Discord? Celestial Sisters? What about whole “all magic is evil” thing? Do you think there were Changeling Hunts instead of Witch Hunts? Are Pillars of Equestria considered Saints? Elements of Harmony are Holy Artifacts or no one except Mane 6 knows about them? Come on, man, more world building!
Nyperold

Tickling Pony Bellies
Do you think there were Changeling Hunts instead of Witch Hunts?

One in canon. ;)

I know of at least a couple of fanfiction ‘verses that get closer to the concept, but with more reliable tests. (And less “oh well, she died, guess she wasn’t a witch.”)

1. The Triptych Continuum takes advantage of the fact that old-style changelings have holes in their legs, leading to the Splash Test: Throwing a liquid at a suspect pony and watching for that liquid on the ground or floor or whatever in spots where it wouldn’t be if the leg lacked holes. I haven’t read what happens if the test comes up positive for changelingness.

2. The Nuptialverse uses the fact that changelings don’t have the memories of the ponies they’re mimicking. (See Chrysalis having no idea what “Sunshine, sunshine, ladybugs awake” was about.) Suspect ponies are asked questions about their lives that a changeling wouldn’t be expected to know, and if they answer correctly, well, they’re at least not likely to be a changeling. (In fact, we see something like that test in canon, in “To Where and Back Again”, but not in the context of a hunt.)
Background Pony #63F6
@Nyperold  
There are ways to make it nastier even with magic-checks:  
  1. If using ‘Dispell magic’ spell: it would kill ponies with magical cardiac pacemaker or any other vital prosthesis. And any fully magical non-pony species would just die.  
  2. With (1) in place, inquisitors could easily abuse their power to get rid of anypony: just use transformation spell+illusion spell, and you just ‘revealed’ a changeling (who wasn’t a changeling a minute ago), and none would be wiser (except for Twilight Tier unicorns, but those are hard to come by). By the time transformation spell would run out, pony would be already executed.  
  3. Without (1), they could use memory-viewing spells. Easily abused for blackmail, could be damaging for psyche (is this happening right now? Or someone is just viewing my memory?). Not to mention they could just lie about results, and just execute on the spot.  
  4. For both (1) and (3): false reports and bribes from a citizen to destroy their rival. Would contribute to general atmosphere of paranoia: you are more afraid of fellow ponies than of changelings.
Nyperold

Tickling Pony Bellies
@Background Pony #0086  
Well, yeah, that does sound nasty, and far closer than the ones I was talking about were. The ones I mentioned were just annoying – who wants cider thrown on them, or to be in the middle of a spa visit and have guards burst in, asking you random questions – but nothing more, because the ponies performing the tests were interested in actually determining whether or not the subjects were changelings, not in using the tests as a cover for murder.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Roman Catholic is the majority religion of Equestria
Minorities include Muslims, Buddhists and Jews
Royalty members requires to be a Catholic

@Page18  
@RhodieNite
I honestly don’t support the idea that our religions exist in Equestria for several reasons.

Same. Though I do support the idea that some ponies worship Celestia as a god figure (much to her chagrin).
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Evil!Twilight may have been intelligent, but she was actually illiterate.

Why? She had no knowledge of the Tree of Harmony, and there’s this seemingly random part from “The Maud Couple” that seemingly foreshadows the episode. (It was probably her Pinkie Sense)

“I’m not shy, and I hate animals!”
“Fashion?! Not for me, darling!”
“Peh! An apple a day is downright disgusting!”
“Slow and steady wins the race!”
“I never learned to read!”

(I think it’s funny, the concept of an evil clone of Twilight’s actually being illiterate)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide