Crazy Headcanons

Background Pony #04F7
I will spoiler this so as not to spoil things for anyone who may not have seen the last two episodes.

I can’t get this mental image out of my head of an alternate ending in which Twilight Sparkle and her friends tie Grogar up and take off his mask, revealing that he was Discord all along. John de Lancie: “And I’d have gotten away with it, too, if not for you meddling kids!“
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Human/Eqg Rarity would pretty much idolize Napoleon and have a body pillow of him. And she would Napoleon Total War to get revenge on those “evil bigoted reactionary superstitious empires of the Holy Alliance and Britian”. And to conquer all of Europe and make Napoleon the Emperor of Europe.

Napoleon x Rarity! Rarity’s secret fanfiction!
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Hasbro owns the rights to the Axis & Allies games by Avalon Hill. I therefore call for an Axis & Allies MLP G4 Edition, with France (Allies) and Italy (Axis) as two new playable nations. In this version the countries are led by the following characters:

France: Rarity  
Great Britain: Rainbow Dash  
USA: Applejack  
Russia: Pinkie Pie

Germany: Twilight Sparkle  
Japan: Starlight Glimmer  
Italy: Fluttershy

Just kidding. But I’d buy it right away. ;-)
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Wiimeiser

Well, I basically agree with you. And as an absolute Equestria at War fanboy (including a fanfic I’m still writing on) I’m of course a big supporter of the thesis that Queen Chrysalis and her changelings stand for the Third Reich.

But my crazy headcanon was actually more focused on making a joke on the cost of Hasbro. Because they are the owners of Avalon Hill. But we can still think about who would represent which country in an Axis & Allies scenario. ;-)

My guess for the Axis:

Germany: Queen Chrysalis  
Japan: King Sombra  
Italy: Lord Tirek  
Hungary: Lightning Dust  
Romania: Wind Rider  
Bulgaria: Storm King  
Croatia: Gladmane  
Finland: Stygian  
Thailand: Sable Spirit  
Vichy-France: Suri Polomare  
Manchuko: Cozy Glow
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@DarkObsidian  
Australia: Pinkie Pie  
Brazil: Fluttershy  
Canada: Rainbow Dash  
China: Princess Twilight Sparkle  
Croatia: Cozy Glow  
Finland: Twixie Lulumoon  
France: Rarity  
Germany: Queen Chrysalis  
Hungary: Lord Tirek  
Iraq: Flim & Flam  
Ireland: Princess Luna  
Italy: Discord  
Japan: King Sombra  
Poland: Princess Cadence  
Romania: Sunset Shimmer  
Soviet Union: Starlight Glimmer  
United Kingdom: Princess Celestia  
United States: Applejack

Feel like I’m forgetting someone.
Sadrai

I remember reading a fanfic were Zephyr breeze said he once thought the world would serve him on a silver platter which gives me the headcanon that Zephyr parents probably never made him do anything and did everything for him.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Latecomer  
Not explicitly but yeah. I always hoped it turned out he’s a crouching moron, hidden badass. That or feigning ignorance. Just something besides him being an entitled NEET
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Latecomer  
Yeah, I think that’s the double edge to his character. Giving him positive qualities undermines his purpose but a lack of them makes him uninteresting to watch. Thankfully he rarely appears in the show. I did enjoy his comic appearance.
Sadrai

@Brass Beau  
That was a good issue that showed off his skill but still had his personality and yeah I agree with you on Pixie cut, and also I think the reason why she is so assertive with Discord and Zephyr is because she really cares/loves them and some times they can be a hand full.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide