Crazy Headcanons

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
Crystals are like the coal of the Pony World. They contain magic energy that were trapped by dead magical creatures and plants that have been fossilized and converted by heat and pressure. All magic energy originated from the cosmos. Every creature in Equestria have some concentration of crystals in their blood. Unicorns have higher than usual concentration in their horns. Dragons eat gem to fuel their fire.
GargantuanBass
Thread Starter - Vent thread
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Luna actually created the dark being that turned her into Nightmare Moon.

When she was a filly, and first learning her new royal duties as a dreamwalker, she was upset that so many of her subjects were having nightmares. Not wanting them to ever have another bad dream again, she cast a dreamcatcher-like spell on every pony she could.

But all those nightmares had to go somewhere, right?
gasmaskangel
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

As much as Nightmare Night was awful for Luna, Celestia hates it far, far more than her, and for largely the same reasons, specifically it reminds her of her greatest failure, and it turns her sister into a sick parody of herself.

The reason Celestia never tried banning it is because Celestia knows that bans of something the majority of the populace sees as harmless only sends it underground where it gets stronger.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
Twilight is actually pretty crap at dark magic.

It feeds off the negative emotions and attributes of the user, so attempting anything beyond the ‘Spread Darkness’ spell would fizzle out pathetically.
The_Mungoman
Thread Starter - /dis/gravity-falls
Artist -

Mrs Cake is actually a cake-o-mancer.  
Which means she can manipulate cake-related things with her mind.

It’s not as practical as it sounds.
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Twilight is actually pretty crap at dark magic.
It feeds off the negative emotions and attributes of the user, so attempting anything beyond the ‘Spread Darkness’ spell would fizzle out pathetically.

Yeah, I can believe that. Dark magic feeds off of anger, fear, and, in a pinch, ambition (it may feed off of other strong emotions, but these are the Big Three)

Twilight doesn’t get angry often (not like resident hothead Rainbow Dash), Twilight knows deep down her fears are completely irrational but she can’t let them go (so while she does have fear, they’re about as useful for dark-magic-fuel as toothpaste in a gas tank), and Twilight is perfectly happy as Celestia’s student. Heck, her ascension to Princess came almost literally out of the blue (yes, she finished the spell Starswirl never could, but that was just her cleaning up her own mess, not out of any sort of pride or over-confidence)
And Brother I Hurt People
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Squirrel - "Is there a badge for being an oblivious fuck?"
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Thread Starter - /dis/the-cringe-thread
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Cheerilee, in her younger days, practiced a dangerous act known as “book swallowing”; basically the same as swallowing swords but with books. She took this on the road, and when she got older, laid low in Ponyville.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
What I Learned Today (Season 3 version)

The Crystal Empire: BLACK PEOPLE ARE BAD (joke btw)  
Too Many Pinkie Pies: STOP CLONING YOU’LL KILL YOURSELF  
One Bad Apple: YOUR COUSIN’S A BULLY DEAL WITH IT  
Magic Duel: WHEN PEOPLE CHEAT, CHEAT HARDER  
Sleepless In Ponyville: GO TO SLEEP STOP JUMPING OF WATERFALLS  
Wonderbolts Academy: RIVALS CAN IMITATE YOU AND IT’S CREEPY  
Apple Family Reunion: STOP RUINING OTHER PEOPLE’S FUN  
Spike At Your Service: YOU HAVE A SLAVE USE HIM  
Keep Calm and Flutter On: BEAVERS DESTROY FARMS  
Just For Sidekicks: BRIBERY EXISTS  
Games Ponies Play: RABBITS ARE JERKS  
Magical Mystery Cure: IF YOU MESS UP YOUR FRIENDS, YOU GET TURNED INTO A FREAKING ALICORN PRINCESS

My headcanon: This should be the real lessons.
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
What I Learned Today (Season 3 version)
The Crystal Empire: BLACK PEOPLE ARE BAD (joke btw)
Too Many Pinkie Pies: STOP CLONING YOU’LL KILL YOURSELF
One Bad Apple: YOUR COUSIN’S A BULLY DEAL WITH IT
Magic Duel: WHEN PEOPLE CHEAT, CHEAT HARDER
Sleepless In Ponyville: GO TO SLEEP STOP JUMPING OF WATERFALLS
Wonderbolts Academy: RIVALS CAN IMITATE YOU AND IT’S CREEPY
Apple Family Reunion: STOP RUINING OTHER PEOPLE’S FUN
Spike At Your Service: YOU HAVE A SLAVE USE HIM
Keep Calm and Flutter On: BEAVERS DESTROY FARMS
Just For Sidekicks: BRIBERY EXISTS
Games Ponies Play: RABBITS ARE JERKS
Magical Mystery Cure: IF YOU MESS UP YOUR FRIENDS
My headcanon: This should be the real lessons.

I read all of this in the voice of that one MrPoniator video. (this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CclzM_Be0Qg)
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@YetAnotherBrony
To add to this, in comparison, Fluttershy could pull off Mid to Low-Tier dark spells completely by accident if she had a horn.

You got it! Fluttershy even becomes a necromancer in one story (“Flutterlich” on FimFiction)
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
Every changeling hive has a fruit that functions as it’s kryptonite.  
They normally shun the fruit as it can mess with their changing powers if consumed or even touched. Queens and more mature, strong willed drones have an innate resistance to them, but despise them all the same.

They are as listed:  
Chrysalis-Apples  
Miasma-Strawberries  
Ambrosia-Bananas  
Myxine-Oranges  
Calliphora-Pomegranates
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide