Izzy Moonbow Thread

🐴
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
what was it like growing up in Bridlewood
Lonely, I presume. After all, she had a “happy birthday to me” card in her cottage and was the pony who actively left her home to seek out friendship.
Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

refried sans lard
@DaddyMakesMeEUHH
Probably. Just another one of those ponies with dead parents that are never spoken of I suppose. And I guess I’m also interested to know how that kind of f’ed up ostracism somehow manifested. I mean is Bridlewood really that cold? But mostly I want to know how Izzy in spite of all that overcame the odds and became a pony that just about any of us would love to have as a friend.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide