MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

LoreJuniper
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

#1 Misty Stan
Considering the eqg sunny doesnt have the colored hair highlights, the eqg of this gen could be just a spinoff and not pony sunny going to human world
Posted Report
Dragonpone
Unamused - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Badge Dragon
@Background Pony #B60E
FWIW Faust has recently said she considered Twilight’s maturity at about 15 (albeit while acknowledging she didn’t want to give any of them a definitive age).
And even that would have to be taken with the context that that would have been season 1 Twilight.
Posted Report
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
@Dragonpone
Honestly, I feel that doesn’t really line up with how they act and their living conditions. I could believe that that was the original intention, but got changed before the scripting process was finalized.
Posted Report
Background Pony #A22A
Sure. A random Twitter comment from someone who doesn’t even know what she is talking about means something. “Oh but she is the creator!”. So every single thing she says is canon? So let me get this straight, Twilight is a teenager who lives alone with Spike and whose parents are alive. Wow! What a badass! And she even becomes a principal and runs a school afterwards. That also must be why she grew up in The Last Problem, ’cause she became an adult, not ‘cause of magic. Her friends Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy didn’t grow up like her ‘cause they are also teenagers who live on their own and not because they were already adults. Sandbar was smaller than all of the Mane Six but that means nothing. He grew up but they don’t. Thank you, Lauren. Your comment showed me how Twilight is a badass teenager.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide