Shipping Thread

Frustration in Excelsis
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Artist -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -

Worldbuilding Addict
@mjangelvortex

@LightningBolt

It doesn’t bug me inherently when it happens, but it does bother me a little when it comes across as widespread or easy, chiefly because the one time a sex-changing spell appeared (in “Magic Duel”) it was portrayed as something very difficult and beyond even even unicorn Twilight’s ability to perform. It’s not that much of an issue, given how many magical powerhouses are part of the main cast who could likely pull that sort of thing off, but it’s there.
Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
If it’s possible I see nothing wrong with same-sex having a child of their own blood. That’s like the one thing heterosexual ships have over same-sex ones besides being treated better I guess but anywho
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Frustration in Excelsis  
With that logic, any story with Twilight or Starlight (ech) would be a-ok for that stuff, but it gets a bit more difficult with OCs or AUs where powerful ‘corns shouldn’t wouldn’t be that common. Still possible, but requires more planning beyond “k i’ma give you all the required male/female genitals required for procreation now, zap zap” from any magic user.
LightningBolt
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
besides being treated better I guess but anywho

Debatable. I feel like they get the most complaints lodged towards them.

But then again, people will complain about literally anything so it doesn’t really matter.
LightningBolt

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Chrys  
Were you not talking about shipping in the My Little Pony fandom, where even suggesting someone isn’t lesbian/gay is akin to murdering someone’s dog?
mjangelvortex
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lady of Ships and Birbs
@LightningBolt  
Exactly. I have a unicorn OC that’s an alchemist and he specializes in gender swap spells. At first, I did this because he’s trans and I thought it would have been interesting if he helped himself and other trans characters transition that way.

Then it kind of hit me that I could use this OC for the magical spawn thing too. Same sex couples could go to him and he can help them get their children. Kind of like how some same sex couples (and some straight ones) go to clinics and donate their eggs/sperm to have in-vitro children in the real world.

So with that being said, I do have some magical spawn OCs.
mjangelvortex
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lady of Ships and Birbs
@Chrys  
Yeah, she doesn’t look much like it but she does have a very creative design for that kind of offspring. A lot of lesbian Twi offspring tend to look more like her compared to their other mom.

@LightningBolt  
Yeah. Any particular reason for choosing Pegasus over Unicorn for this offspring? I’m not judging by the way since I’ve done something rather similar too. I’m just curious about that too.
Kanye West
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
@LightningBolt  
It was from a roleplay where I headcanoned that Sunset’s mom is a pegasus…look, if the show can do it I can do it oookay.

The color scheme looking like Big Mac’s is unintentional though. I wanted the red from Sunset’s mane to be her coat color and the orange hair to fit her fiery personality. She actually takes after Sunset in more than just looks.
Kanye West
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
That roleplay has since been dropped. I came up with a lot of children for them, one of them was an adopted unicorn. Most of the children were Unicorns actually.
mjangelvortex
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lady of Ships and Birbs
@Chrys  
No, that was my reasoning for doing that sort of thing too sometimes. I understand. (That and I didn’t want too many unicorns.)

Her taking after Sunset makes a whole lot of sense too.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide