Rainbow Dash a Dropout?

Pony Discussion » Rainbow Dash a Dropout? Search Posts
Background Pony #2F71
In Sonic Rainboom I believe the two pegasi bullies pointed out that she dropped out of Flight School(?) Unless it’s really just a school for teaching pegasi how to fly and not general education and flying lessons, could it be that Rainbow dropped out of what I would assume is the equivalent of high school? Maybe that’s why she teases Twilight about her being such an “egghead”.
Background Pony #2F71
This is a little off topic but I hate how people assume Applejack is illiterate. I mean, the show has shown plenty off times that she can read. Now she may not be good in math, but neither are a lot of people.
Background Pony #402F
I hate the concept that everyone believes the bullies over Rainbow Dash. We have been given zero proof to back up this statement. You also need to remember not only did rainbow dash deny being a drop out, she did so in a flat tone of voice, implying that the comment didn’t phase because it wasn’t true.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide