Privacy Policy has been updated to reflect what data will be collected from you in the future updates. Read the updated version here.

Season 6 Episode Discussion [Speculation/Theories/Beware of Spoilers]

Background Pony #E8E3
Am I the only one who wants Chrysalis to be reformed like in Fluffle Puff?
Background Pony #856A
ImRaidAccount

Thanks.Also the staff said is possible we might have another Powerponies episode.We know if going to be a Spike episode but will the be in the comicbook world or somehow Mane-iac comes into their world.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
…Yeah, I’m not going to be anywhere close to caught up by the time the season starts back up on Saturday… And of course, I don’t have Discovery Family anymore, so I can’t watch it live…
Tragiclady
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

@Jarkes  
There is still catching the episodes you missed on Youtube, or watching the new episode either the same day, or a day later once it gets uploaded there.

I justify it to myself by saying that I’ll buy the season 6 dvd set once it comes out.

Even though I’m more likely to watch it online than on DVD. I’m odd like that.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Tragiclady

Or other streaming sites. It’s mainly that I’ve been doing a bunch of other stuff lately and haven’t had the time to catch up.

Though I hear that the first half of season 6 is actually being put on Netflix the same day that the season’s coming back from hiatus (this Saturday). Perhaps I’ll catch up on the first half then and then start watching the newer episodes.
Background Pony #3645
@Background Pony #25C7  
>power ponies

That doesn’t surprise me really; the fandom LOVED the idea of the other 5 getting super powers of some kind, and the staff seemed to have latched onto that given that’s the theme of LOE as well.

They know adventure scenarios where the mane six are kind of super powered seemed to have resonated very well with the audience, both target AND bronies, so them finding an excuse to do the power ponies again seems logical.

Heck, I wouldn’t mind an alternate continuity of comic book shorts of the mane six as the power ponies.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
New Teaser with more of the changeling episode in it.

Maybe it’s because Twilight has a terrible track record with who she trusts more than what she’s trusting, but the changeling being in tears only makes him even more sketchy.
Poison Trail
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@PonyPon

Yeeeeah, well, I’m pretty sure that’s the point, if the writer is able to make the viewers uncertain about his intentions, then I’d call that good writing.

Remains to see if his magical abilities are good enough to be trusted by Twilight “Magic is Friendship” Sparkle.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Calling it now: the changeling really IS a spy, but he has a change of heart due to Spike’s kindness.
Poison Trail
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Jarkes

Being a changeling lover, I’ll go with the opposite: he saved him… but he’s the one that put him in danger in the first place. Double agent, booyah!

Who am I kidding, they’re really gonna defang one of, if not the last remaining dangerous race in Equestria, aren’t they?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide