Season 6 Episode Discussion [Speculation/Theories/Beware of Spoilers]

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Eeveeinheat  
It was definitely smaller than Twilight’s, because the show didn’t even try to explain or justify Cadance.

They did with Twilight and it was the height of Bullcrap, and it’s only piled on since then.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
So according to the newest clip on faceboook, the new guy doesn’t believe any of what he’s seeing is real until meeting the semi-aquatic chimera.

Really, how do these people exist in Equestria?
Zebasiz
Bronze Bit -
Friendly Griffon - For helping others attend the fifth anniversary party
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Zeb> That's why yer female partner can use a trapon
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

@PonyPon  
The same way a lot of people in our world may not realize they’re actually witnessing something serious. Like people who’ve never been around real gunfire would think firecrackers are going off. [Depending on where you’re standing etc.]
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@PonyPon

The same way people in the Power Rangers universe are skeptical that the Power Rangers and the monsters they fight exist despite hundreds of monster attacks and at least two large-scale alien invasions.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
So when is “The Times They Are a Changeling” airing? I think that’s an episode that I actually want to go in completely blind for (save for the screencaps I’ve already seen). So when it gets close to when that episode airs I’m gonna unsubscribe from this thread for a bit until I’ve watched it myself.
Villain Pony

copy&paste
So according to the newest clip on faceboook, the new guy doesn’t believe any of what he’s seeing is real until meeting the semi-aquatic chimera.
Really, how do these people exist in Equestria?

Because obviously we need a jerk man so our female protagonist can set him straight.
MadVillain
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Horses in the 🅱ack
@MrXemnas1992  
Patton Oswalt is your favorite comedian? I don’t ever think I’ve heard that before. Do you mean your all time favorite or current favorite? I never heard him talked about along with “the greats” like Jerry Seinfeld, Eddie Murphie, Luis C.K, Dave Chappelle, or George Carlin.

@PonyPon

It makes sense if you remember how ignorant the average pony is. These are the same ponies that have nothing recorded on dragons at all, despite dragons fluently speaking their language and knowing about their leader.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide