Season 6 Episode Discussion [Speculation/Theories/Beware of Spoilers]

Magma_ERuptiOn
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

I read this shit?
What was it, they accidentally posted it with first half of s6 episodes?

Saw some comments speaking highly of it on /mlp/ before I stopped looking to avoid spoilers.
Poison Trail
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Marx

Indeed, through Spike, the Princesses can pretty much make her do anything now. Torch seemed like a neutral ruler, either his age or his personality made it so dragons didn’t attack Equestria, cause as we’ve seen, without Spike Garble would’ve won, and he’s a warmonger.

So dragon leadership went from someone that just doesn’t care, to someone that’s best pals with Spike, and as a result the princesses. If she even tries attacking Equestria (which she won’t because of her personality alone), Spike simply has to bring up how her being a leader in the first place was thanks to him.

Plus, given how only teenage dragons were able to participate for leadership, I seriously doubt she’ll be overthrown. Soooo yeah, she’s as close to a puppet ruler as can be.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Well, I saw it.

And without wishing to spoil, it was alright.

Not a ‘meh’ alright, but an ‘ok’ alright. Could’ve been worse.

Fine way to start us off again, on this magical bs train.
RIG
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Thread Starter - Five Nights at Freddy's thread
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

The Anti-Normies
Still not youtube rip? this fandom has gotten slow…  
how much time left for the normal broadcast?
Loira
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Happy Derpy! -
Flexible -
Platinum bit -
Ruby -
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru exclusive artwork
Artist -

Smolder is a cutie
@PonyPon  
I’ll get round to it later on, but your verdict is kinda what I’ve been predicting, not expecting it to be something super special, seems like it will be decent though.
JP
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
I’m genuinely surprised that no one put the leaked episode up on YouTube or DailyMotion.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
Twilight off to another random summit.

In the ruins of Griffinstone.

Maybe when she sees it she’ll give a crap.

And do you really know her personally, Dash?

Nice looking con.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide