Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Carrot dogs appeared in multiple episodes, apparently being popular enough to have their own food stands.
I’d think that’s what Pinkie was referring to. Why she called them “hot dogs” is anyone’s guess. Nobody really knows why we call them hot dogs except maybe as a reference to them being long and thin like dachshunds.
Posted Report
Andyxdr
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Glowin' up!
What do you guys think MLP characters would do if they were shouting at you in anger and you just laughed out loud at them?
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
Depends on the character. But first of all, I wouldn’t laugh cause that’s rude. Second of all, if it was Twi, RD, or AJ, or even Sunset or Rarity, I’d be dead.
Posted Report
14Fan
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
@Andyxdr
Well, not dead dead, but like… yk when you’re getting called to like the front office for something or getting lectured? That’s how I’d feel. And/or get beat up.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide