Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
Ah. Now I wonder if it’s been too long since I’ve seen it or not. Either way, that shot of her and Sunset is shipping material by any other name.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
I just realized how similar the members of the Goddess Squad from the mobile game Goddess of Victory: Nikke are to the Mane 6 of MLP FiM.
Edelweiss = Twilight Sparkle
Dorothy = Rarity
Scarlet = Applejack
Rapunzel = Fluttershy
Red Hood = Rainbow Dash
Snow White = Pinkie Pie.

user4897
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

formerly "RhodieNite"
If the Mane 7 + Spike are the pilots of R-Type, here are their special Wave Cannon attacks
Twilight Sparkle = Midnight Wrath Wave Cannon
Pinkie Pie = Party Festive Wave Cannon
Rarity = Diamond Shard Wave Cannon
Fluttershy = Butterfly Ray Wave Cannon
Rainbow Dash = Rainboom Prism Wave Cannon
Applejack = Boulder Spirit Wave Cannon
Spike = Dragon’s Breath Wave Cannon
Starlight Glimmer = Pink Lightning Wave Cannon
Each have three charges, BEAM (level 1), HIGH (level 2) and STRONG (level 3)
Lmao
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

So here’s some fridge brilliance I thought of at work (even though I’m probably the last person to realize this).
In Luna Eclipsed, Luna doesn’t know what fun is, nor does she understand that scaring ponies can be fun. This is in stark contrast with how she is in The Journal of The Two Sisters, where she’s a fun-loving prankster who enjoys scaring ponies. One of the things that book establishes is that if you Royal Canterlot Voice too hard while angry, it makes you more powerful, but also causes dissociation and memory problems. Which sounds a lot like Luna’s transformation in Princess Twilight Sparkle:
The tragic irony is that Nightmare Night was probably created in memory of what Luna was like before she became Nightmare Moon, but the transformation screwed with her memory, and she doesn’t even remember that part of herself.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide