Unpopular opinion time

Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
Soy is good, but too many people pretend it’s a cureall panacea.  
It’s a decent meat replacement for cooking recipes, though.
Badumsquish
Generic Messy Hair Anime Anon - Seen and done more than you can imagine
Kalianne - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

ᗡ: 📶 📡
@Anonycat  
That mindset is a big problem for eating healthy, losing weight, and dieting as a whole. People are always looking for an easy way out. It takes two weeks of eating healthy and dieting to even START burning fat from your body; the only cureall for fitness is dedication :P
Badumsquish
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@DarkObsidian  
I like coffee black with maybe a little bit of sugar to take the bitterness out :D

@ILoveMyoozik  
You could equate it to ponies. Like, the show is to sugar what the comics are to artificial sweetener: calorie free, no match for the real thing, leaves a bad taste in your mouth, and is probably not all that good for you, but people like it all the same XD
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
I hate it when MLP fanfics try to shove real-world political analogues into them. Especially when the politics aren’t even related to the actual fanfic and it just derails everything for the author to use ponies as a mouthpiece for their politics.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@Badumsquish  
There’s also the fact that some people cannot digest or proccess soy so it does them harm instead of good, but they play contrarian and decide to keep consuming it out of stubborness hoping to get thin and healthy without having to leave the bed.
Badumsquish

@ILoveMyoozik  
I’m not sure how many would agree with me, but I think a derail is fine when people aren’t trying to talk about on-topic stuff. Like it’s wrong and would be super frustrating if, say, you were trying to talk about the show and I was like “YEAH CROSSFIT BRAH!” and drowning you out, but when the only people active in the thread are fine with it I really can’t see the problem with off-topic discussions :P
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Honestly, I never saw the Filthy Rich Vs Mayor Mare comic as a Trump Vs Hilary analogue. Yeah, the comic came out around that time, but its script was most likely written before the primaries.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Jarkes  
just blame people trying to use to push their agenda.

Also I really hope no one tried to make up some BS about how that comic was trying to say that it’s anti-Trump/Cnersative
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide