Unpopular opinion time

Background Pony #6AF2
changedlings are great
I’ll agree with that.

@GenericArchangel  
The changedlings totally could’ve used a better visual design- hell, even Thorax’s not hole-covered look worked. But that’s not a good reason to hate them.
I might be in the minority on this, but I actually really like the design they gave them. Garish colors and all.

I mean don’t get me wrong, the old design for them was good too, but only when they were still a nearly mindless horde of identity-less bad guys. After all, with no way to tell them apart and no discernible personality aside from “hungry and threatening”, they made a perfect enemy for Twilight and her friends to punch, kick, and party cannon through without feeling remotely bad for any of them. For anything other than that, though, you run into problems.
Badumsquish
Generic Messy Hair Anime Anon - Seen and done more than you can imagine
Kalianne - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

ᗡ: 📶 📡
@GenericArchangel  
Pretend if a little while after Starlight became a good guy she vanished completely and was replaced by a completely different character. A character who you already would have not been fond of because you didn’t care for anything about them, but they also had replaced one of if not your most beloved aspect of the show. Don’t act like you wouldn’t dislike such a character the exact same way I dislike the new changelings :P
Spinny
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Resident Spin Fetishist
@GenericArchangel

I thought season 7 was great, apart from how the mane six collectively appeared in less episodes than any other season in the series.

Honestly, I’m not sure where I’m going to rate season 9 at the moment, but I doubt it’s going to be very high.
Star Seeker

Annoying fan has arrived
I, for one, have things I like for all of them, so I would not like to have put them in a order that says that a season is better than the others and another is inferior to all others.

Though I do have to say that seasons 5,6 and 8 are seasons I am especially ford Of. I still thinking about season 9

That first statement is probably a unpopular opinion…. though I haven’t seem enough yet to see if the second one is.
Latecomer

Oh, are we rating again?

Season 1/Season 7  
Season 5 (first half)  
Season 2  
Season 3/Season 4  
Season 5 (average)  
Season 6  
Season 8  
Season 5 (second half)/Season 9
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@Latecomer  
I actually liked 2, I honestly just prefer S8. Plus something I dislike about S2 is outside of its control, kinda personal reasons, my introduction to fandom drama. Yeah it’s unfair as shit, but i’ll admit to it
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide