Unpopular opinion time

Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Myoozik  
Hmm, remember how a few wanted the show to reveal that Starlight faked her reformation? Looks more plausible for Discord.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Latecomer  
Mm, I don’t know. There are a few examples of him being pretty horrid and glib about others’ well-being (while not under the illusion of doing good).
Latecomer

@Vivace  
But the key wouldn’t have worked if he didn’t become their friend for real. And him relapsing, coming back but later turning out to have been faking it all along is too complex.
Zajice
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
The End wasn't The End - For those that found a new home

Succupone
There is no character I dislike more than Shining Armor.

Everyone always looks at me like I’m crazy when I say this.
Background Pony #D37E
@Zajice  
Well given his name and how he’s handled as the incompetent dude so other characters can shine or save him. That’s understandable.  
In fact there’s a whole tag dedicated to portraying him as an idiot. I doubt you’re alone on that. :p

Plus most people want to bang his wife and Chrysalis. So they’d like him out of the way. Kind of hard for him to compete with that.
Vinylshadow
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Megalomaniacal toaster
@Zajice  
Given his complete lack of character and flanderization immediately after his first appearance, that’s not surprising

At least he provides a nice explanation as to why the royal guard is horrifically incompetent and how Chrysalis was able to conquer Equestria no fewer than three times over a five-ish year period
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide