What's up with Rainbow Dash getting tied up/captured lately?

DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
It’s come to my attention that Rainbow Dash has been getting captured by someone, tied up, and can’t break free under her own strength which means that someone else has to save her. If you don’t believe me, here’s a list of some episodes where this has happenend to our poor Rainbow-haired Wonderbolt:

Stranger than Fan-fiction: Rainbow Dash and Quibblepants are captured by Daring Do’s nemesis (Whose name I can’t remember at the moment.).  
Daring Done?: Rainbow Dash is captured and tied up by Dr. Whatshisname’s henchmen, then Pinkie Pie and Daring Do have to save her.  
Non-compete Clause: I haven’t seen this episode yet, but I did see a leaked screencap showing Rainbow Dash and Applejack trapped inside a vine cage hanging over a pool of piranhas.

What’s up with that? It doesn’t really make a lot of sense when you think about Dashie’s character in previous seasons; she can kick through trees and lift giant boulders, but she’s not strong enough to break though chains, ropes or vines? Wut?

Why is a girl who’s had both regular physical training and military training getting tied up and can’t break free all of a sudden? Why are the writers ignoring her past character traits-do they think that female athletes are not as strong or tough as their male counterparts or something?

I’d really like to know why that is…and also wanna know when the writers are gonna stop doing this to poor Rainbow (In fact, I’ll bet each of you 5 bucks that if Rainbow Dash was real, and she watched the episodes where she gets tied up, she’d go and give the writers a taste of their own medicine by tying them up with ropes, chains, and vines.).
Binkyt11
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
Well for Daring episodes it’s because when you’re on a Daring Do adventure, always expect to be tied up. And the last one was more of an accidental cage and a reference.
leash
Economist -

друг
I have a theory that she is often captured because the writers want to put her brash personality to rest. They want to make her humble. I remember in all the episodes where she isn’t humble, she must learn to be humble in some insane embarrassing event. (28 pranks later, MMDW, may the best pet win) Plus, the Mane 6 have other characters to compete with. They must share the spotlight and the writers want to give them vulnerabilities to make it easier to write!

@Poison Trail  
Poor Dash just wants some new “friends” lol. it gives herself a sense of importance and value probably to get chained up.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
I have a theory that she is often captured because the writers want to put her brash personality to rest. They want to make her humble.

And turning her into a Dumbass in Distress is the best way to do that? I’m sorry, but that just sounds like poor writing to me.

I mean, if someone you knew suddenly started acting brash and egotistical would you put them in peril just to make them humble (And for that matter, since when was brashness a bad thing?)?
leash
Economist -

друг
@DragonBoi471  
It’s not a bad thing but Dashie goes overboard sometime. I disagree with it too. But that’s what the writers think is “character development.” So she must be humiliated
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
She’s already been humbled like 5 already, all with the same fucking results, everyone just ends up hating it. At this point doing it any more just comes off as the writers picking on her
Background Pony #547B
I feel it but dash is sometimes a bit annoying
And at the same time she sometimes gets blamed for nothing
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide