Bad Future [NSFW]

Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@LR-Studios  
the potato heavy rations seemed just about edible, they were handed out to pegasi among the survivors however when a unicorn colt stepped up in the line one of the pegasi accompanying Blazer immediately shoved him out.

Blazer: “weren´t you listening colt, if the pegasi here want to share i let them but we´re here for them, not you.”
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

loves a Demon
@LR-Studios  
“he can eat what you give him, we´re giving to the pegasi, what they do with it is up to them.”

he is handed a Ration, compared to the last week it´s even a lot.

“split it up as you like.”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@LR-Studios  
Blazer: “it´s not that we HATE the other tribes, but in case we gotta get out of here we´re doing so by air, that means anyone that can fly, Needs to have the strength to do so.”
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@Cerebrate19  
Lightning Rocker: Well… I’ll just stay here and die along with other ponies, since you don’t care the others, you only care Pegasi… he walks away, with the ration he needed for himself and the unicorn colt
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@LR-Studios  
Blazer: “you don´t want to understand i see…. listen, there´s a town just outside the forest, apparently a few farmers there are trying to get a few crops wrestled from the soil, if you wanna lend your hooves to someone, at least do it somewhere with promise.”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@LR-Studios  
the pegasopolitans were providing what rain their clouds yielded. the dried up fields around ponyville getting just about enough.

“guys, be honest with your Boss here, are we the bad guys?”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@LR-Studios  
Pegasopolitan: “Boss, how´d they get in there anyways?”

Blazer: “does it matter? you´re ex-guards, we´re doing this good deed, and then it´s back to doing what we want, deal?”

they form up outside the old Castle.

“Attention, everyone, outside the forest is a town, we´re bringing you there, they´re a farming community, if you help out they probably have Food to spare. and before you don´t believe me, they´re our main suppliers we pay them in weather.”

he Looks over to lightning.

“satisfied?”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide