Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

derpmeister69420

Looking for anyone who’s into throbbing cocks. Like, dicks pulsing to someone’s heartbeat. Sorry if that sounds weird. Part of my interest comes from being a light cardiophile. And there’s just something about it, maybe the vitality of it all, I guess. Just pulling down your lover’s pants, and seeing their cock throb to the beat of their heart, for you and you alone.
Looking for anyone who wouldn’t mind playing an anthro futa/trans pony for it. Could be something there.
HaremLover

Greetings Everypony!
I’m searching for a roleplay partner who is able and willing to play as multiple busty/well-endowed anthro mares against my single male character (Playing different mare’s one a time is fine if you don’t feel comfortable with multiple at once, though I would prefer it if there were 2 or more at one given time). I don’t mind if you wish to use OC or cannon characters, as for kinks/fetishes, I would prefer to discuss that in private.
If interested, please don’t hesitate in private messaging me and I hope you all have a wonderful day/night!
ThunderCloudNate

Cutebat
Hey all!
I’ve got enough doms now, but for all you subs out the, I’m still looking for subs to take part in three player cuckolding RPs~ Once I add you in Discord and do some kink discussion, I’ll invite you to a server where we privately RP with the third partner <3
Look forward to hearing from you, message me for my discord!
nexus096

Heya, im a dom looking for someone sub to erp, a hypno futa erp, the topic is pretty much a mysterious creature comes into the town planing to hypnotize ponies that are futa, if you are interested you can dm me, or you can message me on my discord “nexus096”
Worst possible pony

The worst
Currently looking for roleplay partners and fellow like-minded individuals
Howdy! New here as you can tell. I’m currently looking for roleplay where I playing Diamond Tirara in various weird situations and questionable adventures. Here’s link to my flist profile to get idea of my kinks and my iteration of Diamond Tiara: https://www.f-list.net/c/diamond%20tirara/
(Please play especially attention to my favorite and yes columns as they detail much information on my kinks and such)
While I many kinks with many of them involving hypnosis,
scent/musk/sweat/other senses, transformation, domination/mild femdom with a favorite of mine being small dom/big sub with Diamond being the former in the dynamic, teasing, groping, growth and mild expansion like muscle and weight gain. And feet being among one of my favorites. But this only describes a few of my kinks as I’m quite flexible and sharing for roleplay partners who likes or the very least accepts these things.
current muse: Right now, my current mood in its most basic foundation is canon or original female or shemale ponies that not only or. become quite taller than Diamond but are or become larger in form of having much more mass like fat and/or muscle.
Only to be bulled and harassed by this horrid little demon. With a special preference the victims being either the cutie mark crusaders, their sisters,or better yet..both~
Other sites
Naturally I have other sites use. Her a list of them
Deviantart: Lordrobinson
Furaffnity: Joux
Discord:tightic
Pixiv: sff
Telegram: Rizzthefrizz
Twitter: Songra224
I hope to hear from y’all soon.<3
Cosmo123456789

Any MLP fans out there who have a female OC or want to play a female Character for a Kinky RP?
What I am looking for:
Anyone willing to play a female
Subs or switches that want to submit to my Female Alicorn OC, or my Equestrian Cybertronian Hybrid female
partners who don’t mind their characters being beaten and electrocuted by a cruel and sadistic Mistress
Fun people to RP with!
Besides torture, other kinks include bondage, sex, romance, cute uniforms, and multiple active characters at once.
What I will NOT do under any circumstances:
If it so much as draws blood or breaks the skin, it’s off the table.
Communication methods: Discord (captain_cosmos), Deviantart (Chat or Notes), F-List (F-list - Sparkling Medley), Derpibooru (Cosmo123456789’s profile - Derpibooru), Telegram (@SparklingMedley). Anyone interested, get in touch with me.
GP424

Looking for canon females for nasty raceplay, cucking, cheating, breeding, and other stuff, hmu in the DM’s and bring your ideas! Zebra or human oriented!
derpmeister69420

Looking for anyone who’s into throbbing cocks. Like, dicks pulsing to someone’s heartbeat. Sorry if that sounds weird. Part of my interest comes from being a light cardiophile. And there’s just something about it, maybe the vitality of it all, I guess. Just pulling down your lover’s pants, and seeing their cock throb to the beat of their heart, for you and you alone.
Looking for anyone who wouldn’t mind playing an anthro futa/trans pony for it. Could be something there.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide