Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Artwolf1
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Night Guard wolf
Have you ever wished to have a living plush when were a kid/little foal? Well, now your dream can come true… In a way.
By selecting one of the next scenarios, you can get your dream^^
A) Suspicious Store
During a walk around your local mall, you spotted a suspiciously old looking toy store. You hesitate for a moment, but decided to enter.
B) Online order
Around a week ago you was browsing stuff in the internet, and found a site that selling life-size plushies of incredible life-like quality. Cheep prices and promises to deliver the toy in a week was enough to convince you to buy a plush you was looking at for awhile.
C) Mysterious package
Morning of Saturday, you are doing normal daily stuff that you are doing everyday. When suddenly heard a knock on the door. When you answered the door, there was no one, but a big package. On the box is a note - To: “your name”, but nothing about who left it.
You are free to stick to MLP fandom, or try something else. But firstly we have to discuss it in private messages.
Both SFW and NSFW are okay to do.
Oh, and a fair warning… “Vore based rp” preferably. But not strict. I know that it’s not everyone’s cup of tea… or mug of cider, whatever they prefer.
If you have read it and still curious about the rp, text me the password: “Fabric” in private message.
Yeah, trying to return to this kind of RPs
Cosmo123456789

Any MLP fans out there who have a female OC or want to play a female Character for a Kinky RP?
What I am looking for:
Anyone willing to play a female
Subs or switches that want to submit to my Female Alicorn OC, or my Equestrian Cybertronian Hybrid female
partners who don’t mind their characters being beaten and electrocuted by a cruel and sadistic Mistress
Fun people to RP with!
Besides torture, other kinks include bondage, sex, romance, cute uniforms, and multiple active characters at once.
What I will NOT do under any circumstances:
If it so much as draws blood or breaks the skin, it’s off the table.
Communication methods: Discord (captain_cosmos), Deviantart (Chat or Notes), F-List (F-list - Sparkling Medley), Derpibooru (Cosmo123456789’s profile - Derpibooru), Telegram (@SparklingMedley). Anyone interested, get in touch with me.
ThunderCloudNate

Cutebat
Hey all!
Still looking for either a zebra male, or a pony mare to take part in a three person cuck zebradom RP.
If you’re a handsome, dominant zebra stud or a mare who wants to be on the end of a zebra cock, message me!
Discord only please.
Sudrian Engineer
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Perfectly Normal Day
Well, it has, somehow, been four months since I posted this, I guess that means time to do it again? Tbh though, by this point, it is kinda funny to see tbe reactions I get more than anything.
Anyways, here is the usual:
Would anyone like to rp with some, if not all, of the following? Pregnancy, Scat, Watersports, Weight Gain, Fart, Lactation, Desperation, Accidents, and Build Up?
I am, at this time, looking for a nice romance themed rp with some of those things in it. No huge adventure or anything, just an SOL kink thing with characters in a loving relationship.
F/M or F/F please.
If interested, please PM me.
I understand if no though, and hope you all have a great day, and find someone to rp with. :)
I do have a Discord and it is sudrian_engineer
SunsetShimmerLover

Hey there
Dom stallion here looking for subby mares AND stallions who would like to play. I have many kinks so don’t be shy to hit me up. It’s a plus if youre thicc~ so just private me and let’s see where it goes.
DBFanW22!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

DPU
Anybody here wanna rp? Looking for someone to play either one or both of these characters?

Anyone interested? Let me know. I’m a fan of either human to anthro TF or Human x Anthro rps
Perelka
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Artist -

growing flowers
Anyone would like to play flower trio for some quirky slice of life RP or some raunchy moments? Possibly mix of both? Would be happy to try actual 3 person rp.
Ad will always be open! I’m always eager to meet others who would like to play them!
MoonyDusk
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Cocoa Bat
Kinda looking for a romantic smut roleplay. Looking to play my little bat OC.
Feel free to add me on discord:
Moonydusk
Coltshan000

[Uma No Sekai//Horse World]
The eternal hands of fate begin to turn at last as the world yearns for change as Chaos sweeps across the land, ponykind and others alike can feel it. This age of chaos and turmoil must end, the elements of harmony have been scattered to the four winds and the great heroes are battered and beaten. Equus is in need of heroes, and if it cannot find them in this world, it will find them from beyond. This was where you came in, whether on deaths door, waiting for the school bus, or simply asleep, you and others were pulled into the world of Equestria to help determine its future, be it in the form of an native or in your own skin. Become an hero or an villain, it’s up to you find love, power, and ones own path in this strange new world.
Howdy, looking for partner to do an mlp themed isekai rp story with. It will include combat, lewd scenes, inventory management, worldbuilding, stats, rolls, etc.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide