Lord Flareon fights against the Deputy over being right about Misty’s criminal affiliation

LordFlareon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

(In all seriousness, I really hope you have something better planned for Deputy Mare. Because role-playing aside, I can’t stand her. And I have no idea how she can be such a jerk and get away with it.)
Background Pony #B33F
@LordFlareon
(She’s only doing her job to protect her town from disaster. Sometimes, you gotta be a ponut-hole if you want to make things right)
Background Pony #AED2
Sunny Starscout: No! It can’t be true!
Pipp Petals: She’s lying! Right, Misty?
Zipp Storm: No… She’s been helping her this whole time. Haven’t you?!
Deputy Mare:
HEHEHEHHAHAHAAHA! YOU ponies are ignorant morons for not believing us! You all just gawk at me for being the irrational crazy policemare who belongs in the insane asylum! And yet HERE we are now, trapped together in this Tartaric insanity of a nightmarish hail scape!
College Activist: (SNIFF)—–this is all a bad dream, right? I’ll wake up pretty soon!
(Rocks back and forth repeatedly)
(To Deputy Mare)
Even if they did believe you, it still wouldn’t be enough for you, would it?? Nothing these ponies do is ever good enough for you! It’s almost like you want everypony to hate you!
Deputy Mare:
WHAT I WANT is ponies like you to respect all the hard work I done to keep scum like her and our overpowering captor out of the public domain! And what do I get in return?! A laughing stock label stapled on my back, that’s what! If it were me, we would’ve discovered this hideout sooner without Misty’s “help”, and destroy her ring leading boss and this cursed castle, one room at a time!
Scenario: Arguments among the amateur sleuths, the Mane Five and the Reactionary Six about who is blame for their own capture by Opaline Arcana. All of these groups are each trapped in their separate bubbles
You want to know why they don’t respect you, Deputy?? Because you never show respect for them! It’s all just about order and discipline with you! If you showed even an iota of tact towards your citizens, then maybe they would listen to you more!
LordFlareon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Sunny Starscout:
I just can’t believe Misty would do that to us. We’re her friends.
Inspector Mare:
I always speculate from the get-go, but I just brushed it off as socially-shy nervous jitters….I just never knew now much of an extent she would conspire with such a devious criminal like her….
Deputy Mare:
And yet I still wonder why the Sheriff ever hired an inspector like you, sister…
Zipp Storm:
She’s not our friend, Sunny! She was just pretending!
I knew it! I should have just followed my instincts!
Pipp Petals:
She fooled us all.
Fire Realm Guardian: EUGH! This is unbelievable! We’ve been nothing but nice to Misty and she chose to side with those monsters?! What kind of sick logic is that?!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide