MYMC05E3: Family Trees, Pt. 2 Reaction Script (B): Misty Reunites with her Friends

Background Pony #968B
Zipp Storm: Okay, everypony! Get your hooves in the game! I’m worried I’ll miss a critical clue about Misty’s visions if I’m away from her for too long, and I can’t—
Inspector Mare: ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT WE GET IT!! Our heads are FULLY in the game!
So in the game, that I’ll be scoring high above everypony else by being the first pony to find Miss Brightdawn during this search party!
Sunny Starscout: Zipp! That isn’t important right now!
Misty is still just learning her way around Bridlewood. What if she got lost?
Professor: Well, we could fashion ourselves a makeshift flare cannon and use that to signal her way back to our location…
Background Pony #968B
Pipp Petals: Too bad I still don’t have any service…
Butler: HORSE FEATHERS!! Insolent Breezies must’ve carelessly used up ALL the data while you were not looking!
Pipp Petals: My Pippsqueaks can find anything or anypony!
[phone buzzing]
Inspector Mare: Sorry…still nothing, Princess. Until we venture out of the portal, you’re pushing up a wild creek!
Background Pony #968B
Pipp Petals: Again?! I told you Breezies, this isn’t magic!
Butler: Are we the only customers you had in your entire peasant life as a miscellaneous pawn-shop vendor??!! Go pester somepony else with an outdated suitcase or tram phone to bargain for!
Pipp Petals: It’s just the latest and greatest in pony tech!
Breezies: [high-pitched gibberish]
Pipp Petals: [groaning]
Butler: Dear Celestia, it’s like we’re being hounded by whiny tiny street urchins with wings!!
Deputy Mare: C’mon everypony! Let’s chase these annoying gnats off our princess diva’s back, so we can finally focus back on our search….
Background Pony #968B
Sparky Sparkeroni: [sniffing]
Hitch Trailblazer: Sparky? What is it, little bud?
Sparky Sparkeroni: [gurgling]
Hitch Trailblazer: I haven’t seen him move like that since before Opaline drained him! Maybe he found something!
Sparky Sparkeroni: [excited cries]
Hitch Trailblazer: Huh?
Professor: By Great Celestia and Twilight! It’s an ancient dragon claw print from the Naezoic Era! I have GOT to buy this for my new natural history collection!
Butler: It seems our Sir Sparkeroni fancies himself as an amateur intrepid archeologist!
Inspector Mare: Or maybe he just likes the aesthetic looks of this fossilized artifact!
Background Pony #968B
Hitch Trailblazer: These don’t look magical or healing.
Pipp Petals: Yeah, what the hay? It’s just a bunch of old rocks.
Fossil Merchant Breezie: [angry high-pitched gibberish]
Professor:

They’re MINERALS, Pipp!! MINERAALLLSSS!!!!

Sweet Celestia, they’re a totally different class of geological anomaly!
Background Pony #968B
Sunny Starscout: Oh, I think we offended her.
Hitch Trailblazer: Yes. Yes, we did.
Pipp Petals: Oops, sorry. Can I make it up to you with a little bit of this?
Fossil Merchant Breezie: [angry high-pitched gibberish]
Pipp Petals: Hey!
Professor: OH NOW YOU DONE IT!! You just HAD to be a nag-off plot plug in front of this respected geode collector! I think you should all leave before you end up turning this breezie into a hurricane!
Background Pony #968B
Hitch Trailblazer: She says, “These aren’t just any rocks; they’re ancient fossils! And that’s the fossil of a dragon print!”
[gasps] A dragon print?!
Professor: HA! SEE!? I told ya! OH, if only I had brought my radio-isotope counter with me to measure the age of this rare find! Then I can properly give this dragon print a proper fair market value!
Background Pony #968B
Zipp Storm: Maybe we need to get him around more dragon things!
Sunny Starscout: You’re right. Maybe he’s been away from other dragons for too long…
Zipp Storm: …and the only way to fully cure him is to get him back with his kind!
Deputy Mare: Hmmmmm….perhaps this IS the only way we can safely secure our important asset…and that is to relocate this exotic specimen back to his wild natural habitat, where nopony else can find and exploit him for malicious purposes…
Background Pony #968B
Izzy Moonbow: Hmmm. I know I said Bridlewood has everything but, uh—-
Deputy Mare: We know you were exaggerating, Miss Moonbow. No use in pretending…
Izzy Moonbow: —you won’t find dragons here. [laughs] Except Sparky, of course.
Deputy Mare: But Sparky’s home isn’t in Bridlewood, Miss Moonbow. An enchanted forest, a seaside town, or even a megapolis mountain city ARE NOT places fit for a dragon, not even a baby one!
Background Pony #968B
Hitch Trailblazer: [laughs, sighs] At least we know what will help him now. That’s good news.
Sunny Starscout: Then why do you seem upset?
Hitch Trailblazer: It’s just that I always knew I’d have to say goodbye to him one day. But that day might be sooner than I thought.
Deputy Mare: ALL things gotta come to an end, Sheriff. I know how tough it is for me to let go of my ol’ pet dog back at the rigs…
Filly Twin: Awwww, do we REALLY have to let him go??
Colt Twin: Remember what mama said. If he leaves you for good, he’s at home. If he comes back, he’s yours…
Background Pony #968B
Zipp Storm: Hey, you never know. Maybe not. We’ll figure something out. But first, I need everypony to focus on tracking down Misty!
Rest of Mane 5: [gasp]
Zipp Storm: Why are you looking at me like that? Huh?
[Misty appears from behind]
Sunny Starscout: Oh, Misty!
Hitch Trailblazer: We looked all over!
Pipp Petals: Where’d you go?
Izzy Moonbow: Thank the moons!
Misty: Whew!
Rebel Activist: OH THANK HOOFNESS!! There you all are!!!
Deputy Mare: WHAT THE BUCK??!! Where in the HAY were you!? You were SUPPOSED to be sticking together with US!!
Inspector Mare: You had us worried SICKER than a liquored cherry picker!
Rebel Activist: OH THANK HOOFNESS!! There you all are!!!
Deputy Mare: There you two are!! WHAT THE BUCK??!! Where in the HAY were you!? You were SUPPOSED to be sticking together with US!!
Inspector Mare: You had us worried SICKER than a liquored cherry picker!
Butler: Deary me, I thought you were kidnapped by Opaline for interrogation!
Professor: We searched high and low for you––well, except the black market district…
LordFlareon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Misty: I was worried you might’ve gone back to Maretime Bay without me!
Deputy Mare: We’re not leaving without our star witness, okay? You run off like that again, I’ll tie you up in duct tape and carry you over my shoulders!
Yeah, yeah, you’ve said this all before, Deputy. Enough already!
Background Pony #968B
Misty: I was worried you might’ve gone back to Maretime Bay without me!
Deputy Mare: We’re not leaving without our star witness, okay? You run off like that again, I’ll tie you up in duct tape and carry you over my shoulders!
Yeah, yeah, you’ve said this all before, Deputy. Enough already!
Deputy Mare: This time, I mean it as a compassionate desire to protect, not as an indulgence in punishment!
Background Pony #968B
Zipp Storm: Did you find something?! What’s that key you’re carrying?!
Misty: I…
Sunny Starscout: Zipp! Give her some space!
Zipp Storm: You’re right. Sorry. I… [sighs]
Misty: Uh…
Zipp Storm: I was really worried.
Misty: Awww, Zipp!
Deputy Mare: OK OK OK! That’s enough affection! Don’t turn this investigation into a mushy hug-a-thug-a-thon!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide