MYMC05E3: Family Trees, Pt. 2 Reaction Script (D): Mane Six explore the Dragonlands with Sparky

Background Pony #2C8B
Misty: I know Opaline’s interest in total domination goes way beyond Equestria.
Zipp Storm: She wants to rule over the Dragon Lands, too?
Misty: Over everything. She wanted Sparky’s dragonfire to gain power. Maybe she wanted to take it from the other dragons, too! And maybe they fled before she could get to them?
Sparky Sparkeroni: [sad gurgling]
Inspector Mare: Ahhhh SHOOT!! If that were the case, then we might had ran ourselves into a DEEP outhouse pit!
Rebel Activist: Oh no….
Background Pony #2C8B
Hitch Trailblazer: Being with Misty and coming here has shown me that everypony deserves to find their home. Where they belong.
Deputy Mare: Unless they’re ne’er-do-wells who belong in a jail-house, nuthouse or halfway house…
Hitch Trailblazer: Maybe… Sparky belongs with dragons.
Sunny Starscout: Are you thinking of leaving him here?
Hitch Trailblazer: One day, I’ll have to let him go. But I won’t leave him here all alone. I’ll be Sparky’s protector for as long as he needs me.
Filly Twin: So…does that mean…he’s here to STAY?!
Deputy Mare: Oh mane, I guess that I gotta lock up all the paper documents in the fireproof cabinets back home again…
But as long as it keeps the Sheriff in a good mood, then––I suppose we COULD keep him under our supervision for awhile longer….at least until we seek better secured custody…
Background Pony #2C8B
Pipp Petals: Don’t sweat it, ponies! I got it covered! I left a trail of jungle flower petals I just picked up for my all-natural beauty line so we could find our way back. [sniffing] And these ones smell tropical! Like passionfruit! Mmm! Yum!
Hitch Trailblazer: [sighs] Smart thinking!
Foster Twins: PIPP PIPP HOORRRAAAAAYYY!!!!!
Butler: Those jungle flowers sure add exotic flare to the olfactory senses! We should start creating out limited brand of jungle-themed perfume line! We’ll call it—-“Pippasaurus Petals”!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide