MYMC05E6: Nightmare on Mane Street Reaction Script (C-ii): Opaline continues to be harassed

Background Pony #E1C7
[RULES:]
[PLEASE DO NOT DISRUPT THE MAIN STORYLINE]
[KEEP POSTS AT TV-Y RATING]
[REFERENCES TO MILD DRUGS, ALCOHOL AND CARTOON VIOLENCE ARE ACCEPTABLE]
[EXPLICIT MATERIAL AND REFERENCES ARE FORBIDDEN, THOUGH STRONG VIOLENCE WITHOUT BLOOD AND MURDER ARE ALLOWED UNDER SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES]
Opaline: Ugh! Why isn’t anypony fearing me?!
small
Fire-horn Henchmare: Oooohhhh, I think I see what the problem is….this is the holiday where everypony dresses up whoever they want!
I read up bout this holiday from your old archIves in the basement library. From what I remembered, the tradition of wearing costumes started out as a ritual to confuse the souls of the eternally punished, so that they will not possess anypony and transform them into minions of the Nightmare Princess…
SAY, wasn’t there an alicorn pony back in your lifetime that used to scare ponies into giving them all their leftover food in return for not eating them up, your Hotness?
Background Pony #E1C7
Opaline: [hisses] Take another step and I’ll banish you to the moon!
medium
Fire-Horn Henchmare: JUST like the previous alicorn legend who made a grave mistake challenging her to a duel, ya mangy mutt!
Toots: Yaaaaay!
Sweets: Whoo! Oh, yeah! Oh, I love that! Seriously, who are you supposed to be? Nightmare Moon?
medium
Fire-Horn Henchmare: It’s no use! Apparently, they thought you’re a street performing actor in costume! Seems that your former arch alicorn rival STILL has the power to mock you even after her banishment!
Background Pony #324A
@Background Pony #E1C7
[rages] TOUCH THESE PONIES AND I WILL DO SOMETHING TO YOU THAT YOU WILL NEVER FORGET!!! UNDERSTAND ME??? AND YOU BETTER NOT BURN ME, OTHERWISE I’LL DESTROY YOU!!!
Background Pony #324A
@Background Pony #E1C7
YOU PESTS!!! (Burns Fire-horn in pieces and use alicorn magic so strong that not even her or Opaline can’t stop it and as a result get knocked to the ground)
Background Pony #E1C7
Opaline: Your new worst nightmare!
Fire-horn Henchmare: (Inferno growing around her body)
large
🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋
All of you will IMMOLATE ETERNALLY in the pits of Tartarus like caged rats over a fireplace, until you ALL BEG US to put yer PATHETIC souls out of your misery!!
And even then, I’ll STILL be flaying your coat until it is stripped off from your entire charred remains, bathing and revelating in your cacophony of wailing screams!!!
🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋
Toots and Sweets: That was so good!
small
Fire-horn Henchmare: DANG IT!! I DID IT again! Didn’t I??!! I GOTTA stop falling for their drole follies and stay focus on the mission!
Toots: Seriously, can I hire you for my Nana’s birthday? She’d love it!
Opaline: UGH! [growls]
small
Fire-horn Henchmare: Tell your nana she can choke on her own birthday cake!
Background Pony #E1C7
❌❌[THIS FORUM HAS BEEN TERMINATED DUE TO VIOLATION OF THE RULES]❌❌
Background Pony #324A
Ugh, don’t mention Toots’ nana like that again. I swear to Celestia, you ponies don’t know how to take a joke seriously. YOU IDIOTS BETTER NOT EVEN LAY ONE ABUSIVE HOOF ON THOSE PONIES. They just saying that you are a costume for Nightmare Night.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide