MYMC06E03: Roots of All Evil Pt. 2 Reaction Script (C) - Opaline Invades Zephyr Heights

Background Pony #517B
[PLEASE DO NOT DISRUPT THE MAIN STORYLINE]
[KEEP POSTS AT TV-Y RATING AND REFRAIN FROM USING COARSE EXPLICIT LANGUAGE OF ANY KIND, EVEN IN LINKS TO IMAGES, VIDEOS AND VOICE RECORDINGS]
[REFERENCES TO MILD DRUGS, ALCOHOL AND CARTOON VIOLENCE ARE ACCEPTABLE]
[EXPLICIT MATERIAL AND REFERENCES ARE FORBIDDEN, THOUGH STRONG VIOLENCE WITHOUT BLOOD AND MURDER ARE ALLOWED IF CANONICALLY SCRIPTED IN THE STORY LINE]
[OVERPOWERED CHARACTERS WITH ABSENCE OF FLAWS ARE FORBIDDEN; ATTRIBUTES AND ABILITIES MUST BE EARNED VIA PROGRESSION OF THE STORYLINE AND WHEN PERMITTED BY THE STORYLINE]
Zipp Storm: Everypony, we know this is scary.
medium
Inspector Mare: But that don’t mean you gotta live yer’ lives with yer heads hidin’ in the clouds! If we’re gonna be burned, then let’s BURN with the heart of REVOLUTION!!!
Pipp Petals: …we’re going to be okay.
Zipp Storm: No matter what happens, we’re Zephyr Heights.
medium
Inspector Mare: We are PEGGIES of this here PRECIPICE!! Everypony grab a spear, steam cannon and every piece of military hardware in Royal armoury
If you wanna take yer’ chances with the cellars, I ain’t gonna stop ya! Know that you’ll have a better chance savin’ this city from a complete bad-ash barbeque if you choose to FIGHT BACK!!!
Zipp Storm: And Zephyr Heights never—
Opaline: Never had a chance.
medium
Butler: EGADS!!! She’s here already!!!
medium
Inspector Mare: OPEN FIIIIREEEEE!!!!
(Fires off an automatied onslaught of pellets against Opaline)
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: (Raise iron lava-spike barrier to act as cover)
medium
Your gizmos and gadgets ain’t gonna fare well against ONE THOUSAND DEGREES OF UNRELENTING HEAT!!!
medium
(Destroys lancer with lava spewing, causing lancer to explode and Inspector to be knocked back)
medium
Butler: INSPECTOR!!!
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: I’m gonna cripple you like I did to your cyclops sister! Or should I say—limbless cyclops sister!!
medium
Inspector Mare: GGGASSSSPPPPPP!!!! YOU STINKIN’ BAG OF MOLTEN CESSPOOL!!!
Background Pony #517B
(Crowd screaming in fear)
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: Awwww, I wanted this fight to be more interesting!! I thought yer gonna put up more of a resistance like your sister did!
medium
Inspector Mare: I wasn’t gonna do that then, but I’m thinking about it REAL hard right about now!!
Opaline: Are you ready to surrender?
Zipp Storm: Uh-oh.
medium
Inspector Mare: (Steps in front of Zipp)
I don’t need to shoot you all! I could just boil you ALL to death!!
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: Trust me, wing nut!! MY fire’s—err—OUR fire’s—HOTTER than YOUR measly steam baths!!
medium
Butler: Inspector!! NOT YOU TOO!! We CAN’T afford to lose anypony else!! We already lost the Sheriff!! I don’t want to lose all my legs too!!
(Princess Pipp whimpers in fear)
medium
Butler: What do we do now, Princess???
Background Pony #517B
Pipp Petals: I’ve got an idea! Hey, Opaline! You want our cutie marks? You can have them!
medium
Butler: WHAT??!! THAT’S YOUR PLAN??! Accepting your defeat???!!
medium
Inspector Mare: Not NOW, Princess! We gotta score to settle!!
Pipp Petals: But if you want to capture the most potent cutie mark magic, you should let my sister and I sing you a song!
Zipp Storm: What?!
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: OH PLEASE, we already HAD our musical aria back at the castle!! We’ll sing about your imminent doom AFTER we’re done stripping you of your mark!!
medium
Inspector Mare: This ain’t one of your intergalactic space adventure movies with the talking racoonacorn, Princess!!!!
Background Pony #517B
Opaline: Oh, come on. A song?
Pipp Petals: That’s when our sparkle shines the brightest!
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: DON’T YOU DARE MENTION THAT ALICORN’S NAME!!!!
(Revs up lava horn to the full max)
Pipp Petals: 🎶🎶🎶OOOOOHHHHHHHYYYEEEAAAAAHHH🎶🎶🎶
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: YOUR GRACEFULNESS, LOOK! That cutie mark!! It’s shining brighter when she lets out that annoying cringeworthy pop-star tone!!!
Opaline: [gasps] So sing!
Pipp Petals: Not here! This room has terrible acoustics!
[echoing]
Awful, huh?
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: SING NOW!! Or I’ll SINGE your throat off, until you can SING NO MORE!!!
medium
Butler: All right, all right—take it down a scosche! If you pressure her too hard, she won’t be unable to unlock her full potential!
Pipp Petals: OKAY, let’s go!
Background Pony #517B
Pipp Petals: 🎵🎵🎵MIMIMIMI MIMIMIMI MIMIMIMI MIMIMIMIMIMIMIMI!🎵🎵🎵
Zipp Storm: You do have a plan, right? Are you gonna let me in on it, or…?
medium
Inspector Mare: (Carrying a banjo) SHHHHHH, just play along! Don’t ruin the surprise…
medium
Butler: (Carrying keytar) Music is an art, Princess Zephyrina…it cannot be rushed…
medium
Lava-horn Overmare: It WILL be rushed when I burn this entire hangar down to the ground if you don’t get your vocals trembling, you prissy-pampered princess!
Pipp Petals: 🎵 🎵 🎵 AHAAAAAAAAAAAYAH AAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAYAH 🎵 🎵 🎵
Opaline: [groans] Hurry up! It isn’t wise to test a Fire Alicorn’s patience!
medium
Lava-horn Overmare: ESPECIALLY if she has the power to CREMATE an entire CITY!
Opaline: Or we‘l just skip the song and—-

(FLASHBANG SOUND AND BRIGHTNESS)

medium
Lava-horn Overmare: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! MY FREAKIN’ EAAARRRSSS!!!!!
HEY, what the hay’s going on here??!! Who turned out the lights???
Zipp Storm: We did it!
Background Pony #517B
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: HAHAHAH, you think a measly curtain call is gonna stop––???
medium
Inspector Mare: HEY, here’s a symphony of my OWN you can dance to!!!
(Revs up steam-powered heavy rotary cannon turret)
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: ……Uh oh….
medium
(Inspector firing an onslaught of numerous projectiles at Opaline)
medium
(Lava-horn activates orb shield to protect Opaline and herself from hail of fire)
Background Pony #517B
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: DIRTY LIL’ STANKIN’ INTERLOPER!!!
medium
Inspector Mare: Ohhhh. HORSESH—!!
medium
(Lava-Horn charges in and destroyed turret with lava explosive burst)
medium
(Levitates Inspector within fire orb with inward-facing spikes)
medium
Butler: (Ready to smash Lava-Horn with guitar)
FOR ZEPHYR HEI—!!!
medium
(Opaline traps Butler with her purple magic restraints)
Background Pony #517B
Opaline: I must admit, you two put on a pretty good show!
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: But NOW it’s time for you to exit left stage for the GRAND finale!!! MWHAHAHAHHHHAHHAHA!!!!
Opaline: But you forgot the first rule of performing. Never turn your back on the audience!
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: And for that, we’re gonna rip those backs clean off—STARTING WITH YOU, INSPECTOR!!!
small small small
(Inward spikes within prison orb heating up)
medium
Butler: NOOOOOO!!!!!!
Zipp Storm: PLEASE!
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: TOO LATE FOR APOLOGIES!!!!
medium
(Inward spikes shatters Inspectors’ mechanical wings)
medium
Inspector Mare: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
medium
Butler: INSPECTOR!!!!!
(Opaline steals cutie marks from Inspector and Butler)
Background Pony #517B
Pipp Petals: No!
Opaline: Not so confident or courageous now, are we, princesses?
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: Have fun WALKING the path of shame off this stupid castle—because soon it’s gonna be OUR home to rule from, LOOSSEERRSS!!!
Oh…..I almost forgot…
medium
(Raises hot metal lava cleaver from below ground)
[BACK AT THE BRIGHTHOUSE]
(Two lights fade out at the Brighthouse)
Sunny Starscout: Oh, no!
medium
Professor: CRUD CRUD CRUD CRUD CRUUUUDDD!
medium
Rebel Mare: Princess Pipp!! Princess Zipp!!
LordFlareon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Opaline: To Bridlewood—!
Misty: Get away from my tree!
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: GGASSSPPPP––YYOOOOUUU!! I thought I incinerated you to ashes at the garden!
medium
Gimme ONE good reason I shouldn’t force you to drown in a pool of lava RIGHT NOW!!
Guard Stallion: You won’t do anything to her while I’m here!
Background Pony #517B
Lava-Horn Overmare: What?! ANOTHER TURNCOAT!?? AAUUGHH! What do you whiny minions want from us?! Is this some sort of minion union joke that I am failing to understand here?!
Background Pony #517B
Misty: I won’t let you do this to me! Or my friends!
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: What good would is it going to do?? All your FRIENDS are gonna be either imprisoned, enslaved or DEAD, sooner or later!
LordFlareon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Misty: I won’t let you do this to me! Or my friends!
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: What good would is it going to do?? All your FRIENDS are gonna be either imprisoned, enslaved or DEAD, sooner or later!
Guard Stallion: Something you and your so-called “Queen” don’t know anything about!
Background Pony #517B
Lava-Horn Overmare: Isn’t it SHE who found you in the forest when no pony else could take you in? Didn’t she provide you shelter and food when you most deserve it? Didn’t she also show you MERCY, even though you ungratefully and repeatedly failed at every task she has given you, and spare YOU from MY hunger for torture?!!
Background Pony #26CF
@Background Pony #517B
Touching words there, Lava-horn! But it’s curiosity in league with your selfishness that’s killing both you and Opaline down put together! Unless of course, if you’re looking to lock up another random pony suspect, feel right free adding that to your body count!
Background Pony #517B
Opaline: There’s so much you’ve been hiding from me.
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: I don’t LIKE it when rats are inside my home! You know what I DO to rats that hide in their little holes and burrows in my home??!
medium
I SPLATTER them with my SHOVEL!!
(Pulls out a lava shovel from beneath the ground)
Opaline: Your tree, your “friends”…
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: That STUPID fake MANE-job…
Opaline: … and your cutie mark! And all this time, I thought we were friends!
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: She GAVE you a home to stay in when you were a filly AND YOU POOPED ALL OVER IT like it was your personal litter box!! How could you BETRAY us like this??!!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide