MYMC06E03: Roots of All Evil Pt. 2 Reaction Script (C) - Opaline Invades Zephyr Heights

Background Pony #517B
Opaline: Ha! I have friends!
Misty: You have to force others to pretend to be your friends! Like me! That’s control!
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: And I can force YOU to clean up after the dragons if you don’t stay the buck away, TRAITOR!!
Opaline: You ungrateful little pony!
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: I should’ve SNAPPED your neck or SUFFOCATE YOU in your SLEEP at the first day I laid my eyes on you!!!
LordFlareon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Lava-Horn Overmare: Isn’t it SHE who found you in the forest when no pony else could take you in? Didn’t she provide you shelter and food when you most deserve it? Didn’t she also show you MERCY, even though you ungratefully and repeatedly failed at every task she has given you, and spare YOU from MY hunger for torture?!!
Guard Stallion: And yet, in the end, I was just an insignificant lowlife to her who wasn’t worthy of the time of day!
LordFlareon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Opaline: There’s so much you’ve been hiding from me.
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: I don’t LIKE it when rats are inside my home! You know what I DO to rats that hide in their little holes and burrows in my home??!
medium
I SPLATTER them with my SHOVEL!!
(Pulls out a lava shovel from beneath the ground)
Opaline: Your tree, your “friends”…
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: That STUPID fake MANE-job…
Opaline: … and your cutie mark! And all this time, I thought we were friends!
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: She GAVE you a home to stay in when you were a filly AND YOU POOPED ALL OVER IT like it was your personal litter box!! How could you BETRAY us like this??!!
Guard Stallion: You never cared about her!
Background Pony #517B
Misty: You were by yourself for so many moons. All alone. I actually feel really sorry for you.
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: SORRY!!! For USSS???!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!* Don’t make me LAUGH myself to death!!!
Opaline: Wow, Misty. All grown up! So empathetic! So kind!
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: SOOOOOo VERY VERY VERY DEEADDD!!!!
medium
(Casts lava blast spell towards Misty)
LordFlareon

Misty: You were by yourself for so many moons. All alone. I actually feel really sorry for you.
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: SORRY!!! For USSS???!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!* Don’t make me LAUGH myself to death!!!
Opaline: Wow, Misty. All grown up! So empathetic! So kind!
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: SOOOOOo VERY VERY VERY DEEADDD!!!!
medium
(Casts lava blast spell towards Misty)
Guard Stallion: NO!!!
(Shields Misty from the blast)
That’s it! I’m gonna end you!
(Draws sword and leaps at Lava-horn, preparing to decapitate her)
Background Pony #517B
(Opaline restrains Guard Stallion with her magical restraint spell)
(Slowly walks up to the Guard Stallion)
small
Lava-Horn Overmare: ….By the way, you’re fired!
medium
(Entraps the restrained guard stallion with a cramped ring of fire)
[EDIT REQUEST BY LORD FLAREON]
Background Pony #517B
Misty: Ah!
Opaline: I always told you. If you want your cutie mark, you have to do what I say.
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: We could’ve been partners in crime, you and I….
I thought I could transform you into a worthy henchmare like me….but it seems that after all those years, all this effort to give somepony a second chance to be my actual friend has gone in vain….
Opaline: You used to be a good and loyal helper. You can do that again. Hmm?
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: Join US, and I PROMISE that I will spare your friends from an agonizing death, and we will offer you enough power in Equestria! Heck, you can even have your OWN queendom, where you can flip off and never have to deal with US ever again!!
medium
BUT––remain a TRAITOR to our worthy cause––and you can live the REST of your life chained up on a wall ALONG with the other cursed souls raking in TARTARUS for ALL OF ETERNITY!!!!
Background Pony #517B
[I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT IN RETURN, ONE OF OUR REACTIONARY CHARACTERS WILL CEASE TO EXIST BY THE END OF THIS EPISODE]
[TO COMPENSATE, I WILL INTRODUCE YOUR ‘LORD FLAREON’ PERSONA IN THE NEXT SCENE WITH AMICABLE EPIC FASHION]
Calypso The Zebra Hybrid
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Misty: Ah!
Opaline: I always told you. If you want your cutie mark, you have to do what I say.
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: We could’ve been partners in crime, you and I….
I thought I could transform you into a worthy henchmare like me….but it seems that after all those years, all this effort to give somepony a second chance to be my actual friend has gone in vain….
Opaline: You used to be a good and loyal helper. You can do that again. Hmm?
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: Join US, and I PROMISE that I will spare your friends from an agonizing death, and we will offer you enough power in Equestria! Heck, you can even have your OWN queendom, where you can flip off and never have to deal with US ever again!!
medium
BUT––remain a TRAITOR to our worthy cause––and you can live the REST of your life chained up on a wall ALONG with the other cursed souls raking in TARTARUS for ALL OF ETERNITY!!!!
Deputy Trainee Calypso The Zebra:
Hiding behind a nearby rock, listening in and whispering
“I have to warn sunny! The deputy is down and I’m the only authority left back in Maretime bay! They’re counting on me… but how do I get around that crazy lava pony…”
He then starts trying to sneak away. He then promptly steps on a twig, to which he stares at the lava-horn overmare with a nervous smile.
“…am I interrupting? No worries, I’ll be out of you hair, it’s like you never saw me!!!”
Taking out a flash bang grenade, he activated it and it detonated, to which he escaped in the confusion.
Calypso The Zebra Hybrid
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Lava-Horn Overmare: I HATE interlopers!!
(Launches a rain of lava bombs in an attempt to dispose of the zebra rookie)
Calypso The Deputy Trainee Zebra:
He barely dodged all the bombs, and he could feel a few that nearly hit him slightly burn his fur from the heat.
“Talk about a wild first day… but it’s gonna take more than a few balls of heat to take me down miss hothead! We shall meet again at the brighthouse!”
with that, he left to regroup with sunny, the rebel mare and the professor. Of course, they wouldn’t really know who he was as he just started his training today, and up till now the deputy mare only mentioned him once, so he explained who he was. And on top of that he was at zephyr heights, which meant. Taking a balloon back, so it took a while.
Background Pony #517B
Misty: You didn’t give me my cutie mark, Opaline. I earned it by helping my friends. And that’s something else you can’t take away from me!
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: OOOOOOH, but we CAAAAANNN! And we WILL—ONCE we liberate
them off your FRIENDS, and leave YOU to rot alongside the other blank flanks!!
(Opaline embeds Misty’s cutie mark on her peytral before releasing Misty from her restraints)
medium
(Lava-Horn entraps Misty in an igneous rock claw of lava)
medium
You know, I was actually almost starting to like you….that’s why I suddenly decided to torture YOU LAST once we finish taking all the cutie marks, become the new rulers of Equestria, and renovate Zephyr Heights under our NEW image
…We’ll call it…NEW OPALINE CITY!!! HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAH!!!!!!
Opaline: I can take whatever I want!
medium
Lava-Horn Overmare: Let’s start with your ANNOYING unicorn friend in Bridlewood!!
Opaline: TATA!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide